Good workout series on youtube?

Options
I was so happy to find all 3 videos in Jillian Michael's 30 day shred on youtube. Yay free! I'm done with the series now, though, and hoping for something similar. Does anyone have some good workout videos on youtube that you recommend? I'd love some suggestions for circuit training or strength training videos that are around 30 minutes!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    go on youtube and look for zuska light. Each workout is usually 20 mins or less
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Bump looking for stuff as well thanks!
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    Jennifer Nicole Lee has some good circuit training strength training ones
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Search for FitnessBlender - several good ones!
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    FitnessBlender would definitely have to be my favorite. They have a ton of different videos. Cardio, strength, flexibility. HIIT to low impact. And really short to long workouts.They're pretty much all I do.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I like BexLife
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Blogilates/ Pop Pilates
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I think fitnessblender will be my new obsession. I really appreciate your suggestions! :)
  • mviegas1
    mviegas1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joannaorgovan
    joannaorgovan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The butt bible.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The butt bible.

+1, but you need the schedule. I had a friend and her mom try it, and they did upper and lower body on the same day. She said her mom was on the floor refusing to get up! :laugh: Let me know if you want it. The third level will literally kick your butt.
  • swimmermama
    Options
    I'm looking into the butt bible one. So, am I supposed to do the lower one day and upper another day? Thanks again!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I'm looking into the butt bible one. So, am I supposed to do the lower one day and upper another day? Thanks again!

Monday/Thursday - lower, Tuesday/Friday - upper, Wednesday/Saturday - cardio of your choice (or rest), Sunday REST. Each level is done for 2 weeks. You'll need a sturdy chair for level 3 that you can step up on. And a padded toilet seat. The first 2 levels weren't that bad for me because I already do squats and lunges, but that chair killed my butt! One thing I will say about Pauline is that she tends to go through the upper body moves a little quickly, so if it's too fast for you to keep good form, just do it at your own pace. Make sure you have heavy enough weights that you're fatiguing your muscles, also.
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Save for later
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Read later.
  • swimmermama
    Options

Monday/Thursday - lower, Tuesday/Friday - upper, Wednesday/Saturday - cardio of your choice (or rest), Sunday REST. Each level is done for 2 weeks. You'll need a sturdy chair for level 3 that you can step up on. And a padded toilet seat. The first 2 levels weren't that bad for me because I already do squats and lunges, but that chair killed my butt! One thing I will say about Pauline is that she tends to go through the upper body moves a little quickly, so if it's too fast for you to keep good form, just do it at your own pace. Make sure you have heavy enough weights that you're fatiguing your muscles, also.

Great info! Thank you so much! I am totally going to start this next Monday.
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. I hope more people contribute
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    BUMPERS