Finishing the day with a lot of cals

Options
The last 3 days, i've been ending the night with like 400+ cals left over...am i not eating enough through the day? maybe i'm falling asleep too early before I can eat more LOL

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I would add 100-200 calories to my breakfast or lunch, as well as be sure you are having 1 or 2 small snacks a day. It is beneficial to have 5-6 small meals rather than 3 large ones.
  • Marcy79
    Marcy79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :happy: Just checking out your diary and I can see you need to add some snacks along in there... also I'm wondering if you need to re-evaluate how you are entering your meals/calories. One day for lunch I saw a wrap for 54 cals.. <-- what kind is that? You've also skipped dinner.. Make sure you're getting enough calories though because if not you will be putting your body into starvation mode and it will stop burning fat and start storing it!! A few days wint hurt you.. just get back on track today :):smile:
  • hmr1117
    Options
    :happy: Just checking out your diary and I can see you need to add some snacks along in there... also I'm wondering if you need to re-evaluate how you are entering your meals/calories. One day for lunch I saw a wrap for 54 cals.. <-- what kind is that? You've also skipped dinner.. Make sure you're getting enough calories though because if not you will be putting your body into starvation mode and it will stop burning fat and start storing it!! A few days wint hurt you.. just get back on track today :):smile:

Ditto....you dont want to start storing the fat and make your weightloss more difficult...I would def try to add in a few healthy snacks...maybe some carrots or a fruit..! Good luck!:)
  • canadagirl79
    Options
    This for the replies. Regarding the wrap, I have 1 or 2 slices of ham, a tomatoe slice, red onion and mustard, and a lettuce leaf

I also have a few snacks during the day on my break at lunch. Guess I will just need to find a spot in my day to eat an apple or something like that