I'm Back! Can't believe I left MFP!

Options
Ok so I walked around walmart today trying to find something to cook for supper that wasn't out of a box. After about an hour I decided I have to come back to MFP! I have been gone all summer probably longer, but have at least kept up going to spin about once a week. I have been on lose it and other sites and MFP is the only one where I actually made progress! So friend me if you are old, friend me if you are new and I can try this AGAIN. I think this is as addictive to facebook if you particpate and while you are on MFP you somehow end up making better choices foodwise. Looking for some real recipes for real families (no stuff I can't find in my country grocery store and no meals that take hours to prepare). So any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks for having me back!

Replies

• juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome back jvmay.:wink:
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    welcome back, i just came back too. left for the summer and gained all the weight i lost
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me! I was still here over the summer and did a little damage. But, already on my way back to where I was. Starting next week, I will kick into high gear the concentrating on healthier food again. I picked back up on the exercise, but still not doing good on the food.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Add if you would like... I'm always in need of new friends :)
  • thatguynick
    thatguynick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Just came back myself.
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been back for a week--and I'm so addicted! There's so much great stuff on here. Great people too! MFP is a great place to be.
  • misskelli22
    Options
    Welcome back! I had a rough summer and gained back most of what I lost. I had been popping in to MFP often and working out some but now I'm ready to get back in high gear. So, feel free to add me - I could use more friends to keep me motivated and feeling accountable.
  • ivan1964
    Options
    Hello and welcome back. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.
  • dlmcgo
    dlmcgo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW! I read this board and thought - I AM NOT ALONE. I had a great start last fall and then summer life got in the way. I have decided that I am going to get better about my weight loss effective immeditely. I am being paranoid about walking in the gym since I haven't been there all summer but once I have my daughter off to school in the morning I'm hitting the gym. It will be a slow start but slow is better than no start. I am in my 40's very unhealthy, tall and about 50 - 60 lbs overweight. I am wanting healthy, normal recipe ideas and NEED FRIENDS!
  • Katydone
    Options
    Welcome back! I am back after being gone since last January.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome back everyone who left. I could use some more active and chatty friends so anyone please feel free to add me. I log daily and love to encourage and be encouraged. It's a long road that's for sure but friends can make it fun.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I just started this summer and I haven't missed a day since joining. But seeing so many people that have left and gained back everything they had lost has made me see that I better not ever leave. I think even when I get to maintenance weight I will still be here. I'm a lifer now.
  • m0pp3t
    m0pp3t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome bck. :). Indeed I hang out here more than Facebook now :)
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I will add u.
  • lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome back jvmay !
  • orangekoolade
    orangekoolade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back =D i left too for a few months and now im all blah this was my leash to weight loss. as soon as i stopped with MFP i quit exercising and eating right! i know how you feel i just got back on it today =D
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: I came back a week ago too. Let's motivate each other and make some new friends at the same time :bigsmile:
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I added you as well I to need to get back into the game & could use some encouragement! We can do this!!
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just getting back in the game as well. I find that coming here helps for motivation so much! All the best!