Ran for 32 min straight & signed up for 5k!

Options
Ive been trying to get back into running today and i hit my peak! Ran 4.25 miles in 32 minutes... STRAIGHT!!! Only stopped for an occasional water break!

Also signed up for the 'Shamrock & Roll' run on March 7th.... its 5k....last year i did it in 32 minutes... this year I am aiming for 26 minutes... lets see how this goes.. wish me luck!!!

Replies

• Alexandra888
    Options
    Good job!!! I signed up for my first 5k and it's only a month away. Im really nervous cuz i feel like im soo out of shape and im just gonna embarrass myself. But good luck with yours.
  • msprehe
    Options
    Good for you! 5K's / 10K's, etc are a lot of fun and for me serve as a big motivator for training and eating good! Who knows, you may really like it and find yourself signing up for longer races.
  • b4sr71
    Options
    Well Im thinking about doing a half marathon in California in June... (im from CT) But you have to fundraise over 3000 dollars and im not sure if i can do that much.. any suggestions on how to make money?!

thanks for you support by the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!