Hit original goal today!!!!

Options
Weighed in at 159.2 this morning!!! My original goal has been 160 pounds but now that I'm here... I know I want to go for 140. I originally decided 160 because that's what I weighed when I got married and I was pretty comfortable then, but now, 2 kids later, I carry my weight much differently so think I'd be much happier at 140. I'm 5'3. I use the elliptical 3 times a week but just started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred today and will be doing that daily for the next month. I eat 1600 calories a day because I'm breastfeeding, but if I wasn't, I'd eat around 1200-1300.

I weighed 231 pounds the day I had my son, and 214 the week after but I don't have any pictures at 214 sadly.

Unfortunately, even after losing over 50 pounds, I have not dropped a single bra size! Blah!!

Here's my comparison! Here's to the next 20!!

40lbsfrontcomparison.jpg
40lbssidecomparison.jpg
40lbsbracomparison-1.jpg

Replies

• mommacxjx
    mommacxjx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Its nice to see another nursing mama doing so well. I'm doing Insanity, done with the first month now. I give myself 300 cals for EBFing. My baby is 6 months old.
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    well done! Huge difference. And thanks for posting. I started at 196 and am now 169 so I can see the next 9lb by looking at your pic! YAY!
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation! Congratulations on getting to your original goal weight!
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    That's epic well done! =)
  • Kbjust4me
    Options
    Your success is very impressive and inspirational. I just had a baby July 10 and seeing your progress gives me hope. Thanks for sharing!
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately, even after losing over 50 pounds, I have not dropped a single bra size! Blah!!

Could be because of the breastfeeding, no?
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats to you! Thanks for posting the pics. I need to do that, but need to convince myself that I will appreciate the before pics once I get down even farther. I wish I had your issue with the bra size... Lol! My bras are EMPTY! I could fit both boobs in 1 cup I think. :laugh:
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Could be because of the breastfeeding, no?

That's what I'm hoping, although I'm terrified once I stop breastfeeding they won't only shrink ,but... get nice and looong lol
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    great job woman!!
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss - very impressive!

I also like the comparison shots wearing exactly the same clothes and in the same pose - very rigorous.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant, well done you!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! What a difference. Great work! :)
  • Jobe72
    Jobe72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great:)
  • MattBoySlim
    MattBoySlim Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Happy days I can hear your hubby saying :)

Congrats on hitting goal.
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    wow! you must be so proud =] youre looking fabulous!! keep up the great work
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! Congratulations.
  • NatsukoG
    Options
    congratulations - you look fantastic! Inspirational :-)
  • maro_p
    maro_p Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!