NSV... and yet....

Options
ltfitz89
ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
On Oct. 7 my cousin is getting married! And of course used this is my initial goal date. I wanted to fit into a pretty dress and look my best. On Aug. 31 my mother and I went with my cousin to her last fitting at Davids Bridal and guess what! I found a great dress, the dress I have envied online for a long time, in the color I wanted, IN MY SIZE! and it fit great... i touch too tight in the tummy area but I figured that I was going to lose a few pounds and it would fit nicely. Well... I lost TOO much weight and now its huge! Originally I could wear it strapless and it would stay in place. Now, even with straps on it is loose. So I am thrilled that I lose a dress size but the wedding is still 11 days away.

I should be jumping for joy that I lost the weight I wanted to and got to my mini goal weight before the wedding, but I bought a dress I love (and can't return anyway) and I might be SOL if i lose any more weight.....

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!