Just Looking For Suppot

Options
So I'm a woman, 5'9 and 198 lbs, and definitely not happy where i'm currently at/
I've tried dieting and working out before with a bit of success but i always fallin off the band wagon and had no help staying on. I've never been on a forum of any kind before and i figured it couldn't hurt to try it. So I'd love any support and motivation anyone has to offer. Thank you!

Replies

• jendomcf84
    jendomcf84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi! i started my diet on monday. im trying the adsa measure up shake plan, similar to slimfast but using water instead of milk. my sw is 189 and gw is 140. im 5ft5 and 27yo. heres hoping i can stick to this diet, i have terrible will power. what plan are you following?
  • GracielaD
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you would like. I know that I also need motivation to exercise on a daily basis. Dont be hard on yourself. The weight will come off but patience is the key =) As long as you dont give up you can achieve anything!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Feel free to add me. First thinfs first is to get the notion that this is dieting, this is a lifestyle change, and you need to found out what works for you. If your anything like I was before, I bounced up and down with my weight, trying one fad diet after another. It wasn't until I realized that I didn't need to starve myself that I really started seeing success. Track those cals, and do something that makes you sweat a few times a week, and you'll be seeing lasting results in no time.
  • ReNewYou
    Options
    I would love to help you on your journey. I understand the need to lose weight. About 6 years ago I had a heat stroke and it killed my thyroid. I put on 100 lbs. I got to 320 and decided it was time to stop feeling sorry for myself and blaming my thyroid. I know it can be done and would like to help you on your path to success.
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    So I'm a woman, 5'9 and 198 lbs, and definitely not happy where i'm currently at/
    I've tried dieting and working out before with a bit of success but i always fallin off the band wagon and had no help staying on. I've never been on a forum of any kind before and i figured it couldn't hurt to try it. So I'd love any support and motivation anyone has to offer. Thank you!

welcome! MFP is a great site for support and motivation!! I joined on September 11, 2012..so i am on my 3rd week now. feel free to add me if you like, we can help keep each other motivated.
  • ac2662
    ac2662 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for support. I signed up last year and have finally decided to get my butt in gear and do this. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • louiseyanne
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've just started losing weight for the first time in my life!!

: )

L