Need your support <non-fitness related>

Options
fenrirGrey
fenrirGrey Posts: 110 Member
Hi guys, I'm trying to grow my business as a photographer and am late in the game on creating a much needed Facebook page.

So here I am shamelessly requesting fellow MFP users to like my page *ONLY IF* you like my work.
https://www.facebook.com/shahfebian

I've posted pictures I've taken and I regularly post pictures for photography ideas. So if you want ideas for your marriage, kids, family or even for profile pictures - you could follow the page. Read: please please please do.

I know this is shameless, but sometimes you just have to walk down the non-ideal road. :)

Each and every person taking the time out to see the page is highly, highly appreciated.

Replies

• fenrirGrey
    Options
    :(
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I will check it out:)
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Nice pictures!!! I "liked"!!!
  • fenrirGrey
    Options
    Thank you soooooo much guys :)
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    It's not clear from your facebook page what it is you're trying to sell. 'photography ideas' are other photographers work? that's probably not a terrific idea.

I would also cut any photos of yours that aren't -terrific- from the site. For example: Everything with direct flash. Everything where people are cropped at the joints. Where the lighting is a little off, etc.

Throw some more photos in there where the subject isn't in the dead center of the image too. It will make things more interesting.

HTH.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Amazing stuff! I really "like" it! :)
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm a photographer as well. Love your work :)
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Taking pics people like is a hard thing to do with everyone taking pics now days! So good work! I like it!
  • fenrirGrey
    Options
    It's not clear from your facebook page what it is you're trying to sell. 'photography ideas' are other photographers work? that's probably not a terrific idea.

I would also cut any photos of yours that aren't -terrific- from the site. For example: Everything with direct flash. Everything where people are cropped at the joints. Where the lighting is a little off, etc.

Throw some more photos in there where the subject isn't in the dead center of the image too. It will make things more interesting.

HTH.

I always get people asking me for suggestions on how to pose/picture ideas. So I've posted albums for ideas. And I've mentioned where can they find the source for each image.

I'm slowly building up the my portfolio. So hopefully will have a lot more pictures soon.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. It defi helps :)
  • fenrirGrey
    Options
    I'm a photographer as well. Love your work :)
    Taking pics people like is a hard thing to do with everyone taking pics now days! So good work! I like it!

Thank you :)))
  • RohitOberoi
    Options
    Great job!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You have a great selection of pictures. I've added you...I wish you the best of luck with your career.
  • fenrirGrey
    Options
    Thank you Jerbear1962. I do appreciate the support :)