WEDNESDAY (9/26) MINI-CHALLENGE

Options
200 CALF RAISES!

Here’s how to do them: http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/standing-calf-raises

If this is your second (or more) time doing these, try to beat your previous # by 5 or 10! Be sure to brag when you’re done!

Level 1: From floor
Level 2: Heels hanging off any kind of step
Level 3: Add weights in your hands just hanging at your sides. No weights? Get creative!

DEFINITELY stretch BEFORE, BETWEEN, & AFTER SETS.

Post once to accept the challenge and again (before midnight!) when completed! Don’t forget to brag about the level you did!

Replies

• fattypattybinger
    Options
    I am in boy those crunches were a good burn wow I can see the differences in my belly since I started out
  • littlemom1983
    littlemom1983 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • katie__pillar
    Options
    I'll give it a try - not sure if I'll get to 200 on the first go but you've got to start somewhere!
  • Cyncham
    Options
    So, are you doing 600 total? Or do you pick which level of exercise you are at physically?
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ooh, in!
  • bertoliniracing
    Options
    I'm in!
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like fun :)
  • sundaymiller86
    sundaymiller86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • clariangel
    Options
    done!
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I will give it a try!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Last time I did this challenge I did it in like half an hour and couldn't walk for days, my calves were cramped so badly. Will definitely space it out more this time.
  • clariangel
    Options
    So, are you doing 600 total? Or do you pick which level of exercise you are at physically?

I did 200 just standing. In between each set of 50, I stretched. My calves are bright and hot now after 200. so there's no way I would want to try 600. I say just pick a level and go with it. :smile:
  • clariangel
    Options
    I'm in. Last time I did this challenge I did it in like half an hour and couldn't walk for days, my calves were cramped so badly. Will definitely space it out more this time.

I have the same issue unless I take extra time to stretch. I stretched before, then after each set of 50, and I just got finished rolling my calves with an empty water bottle to help loosen the tightness. so hopefully I can walk tomorrow given that I took extra care of my calves. :wink:
  • strongershell
    Options
    I am in!
  • tkbronico
    Options
    Going to workout now...will add them to my workout :-)
  • mommycharlie
    mommycharlie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :)
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    In.... did 200 last time...so I will go for 225 this time!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    im in. Those crunches yesterday have me feeling the burn today. here i go!