Flatline

Options
Hey MFP World,

Any tips, tricks or body hacks you're willing to share?
I've lost 65 out of the 90 lbs I set out to lose. I haven't lost [or gained] any weight for the past 8 months. How does one get out of the plateau? I go to the gym like "8 days a week"

Replies

• IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    lol..."body hacks". Love it. :)

But seriously, I don't know if it would work for you, but for me to break a plateau I have to totally go back to eating super clean and change up my work out completely. Eating higher protein tends to pull the weight off of me too.
  • kwamgee
    Options
    Maybe I will switch things up at the gym. Do you mind mentioning what your typical food day is like.
  • kpnive
    kpnive Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You need to shock your body. I've been at a standstill myself until 2 weeks ago. I decided to cut out the "low-fat" icecream snacks (ie ww or skinny cow) at night and also changing it up at the gym. My normal routine would be 20-30 jog/walk, then a circuit (about 9 machines) go to weight room for another 15 mins and then end it with 45 cardio....I stopped that and took up a few more classes and tried different cardio machines. I HOPE that is the reason that my scale is moving :) Good luck!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options