looking for support/friends

Options
Hi guys.... I am looking for some friends who I can learn from and offer support and ideas. I'm new to this and find there is just so much that I don't know about weight loss. I've tried to get a few of my personal friends on board and they never follow through. So I thought what better than going straight to you guys who are really wanting to do this. :)

Replies

• LilD1esel
    Options
    I, too, have not been able to get friends or family on board for support. I am on here every day while I work to get back on track and back to the level of fitness that works for me. Feel free to write me or add me as a friend. :smile:
  • aynhagenbarth
    aynhagenbarth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am also looking for a few people to add that are serious about this! I am a no excuses, hard working woman that wants to have some encouragement from other people like me!
  • Makingachangeforlife
    Options
    This sound like a great group! I am in desperate need of support and motivation. Several knee problems have really put me on the wrong path and I really need to get back on..... Please feel free to add me!
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can use as many friends/supporters as I can get. i have been on since July, but it seems to be a slower process than i was expecting. I could use some fresh ideas and motivation. I wish that my hubby would start on here, too. he says that he wants to lose the weight, but doesn't seem to have the drive to do it. I can't make him get with it. All I can do is suggest. Could use some help w/ this problem, too.