round 2

Options
So... last year i lost 30lbs w/ this app... unfortunately I gained back plus 5lbs. So i would like to give it a try again. But this time i would like to gain some friends for encouragement anong the way. I would be happy to return the favor!

Replies

• unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. Welcome back!! :drinker:
  • candy423
    candy423 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    THANKS! I accepted the request. Please keep an eye out for me because Im going to need some motivation.
  • 79RB79
    79RB79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Friend Request accepted. I read a great quote on here yesterday...."Nothing tastes as good as feeling skinny feels."
  • morningstarz99
    Options
    Welcome back, Candi!!! I'm tryingto drop off the rest of my weight by christmas too! :-) lets make it happen, mama!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    The hardest part is admitting that you have to get back at it, now that you've done that, your good to roll! You can do it!
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Candy, probably all of us have "been there, done that!" I, too, lost weight and regained it. I was 17 pounds lighter just a year ago. If you haven't tried MFP before, give it a try! It helps you tally up your calories and builds exercise into the program. I wish you well and I am adding you as a friend! Please write anytime you need encouragement!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Friend Request accepted. I read a great quote on here yesterday...."Nothing tastes as good as feeling skinny feels."

lol, it is a good quote.
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :smile: Friend request sent.
  • Cookie0914
    Cookie0914 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...I lost 20lbs last year doing Weight Watchers and has gained it all back plus some. :( I've heard some many great things about this site so I decided to give it a try. I've spent hours on here reading posts and looking at the amazing before & after photos. I've sent you a friend request. Good luck!
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add Me for support