FMP not posting weight loss in reports

Options
I weighed in last Friday 9/21/12 and had lost 3.6 lbs. FMP took the weight off my goal, but failed to save it in my report. It's still showing the same weight as before.I'm afraid to try to change it because I'm afraid it'll deduct another 3.6 lbs that I haven't lost. If I weigh in again on Friday... will it subtract the same 3.6 lbs again? Has anyone else had this happen?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure it won't. I wouldn't worry about it. I think Friday is the day MFP had some server issues and we all had a problem with this or that. Weigh yourself and log it as you normally would this Friday
  • gamblerpl1
    gamblerpl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure it won't. I wouldn't worry about it. I think Friday is the day MFP had some server issues and we all had a problem with this or that. Weigh yourself and log it as you normally would this Friday

Thank you for the information!!! Didn't know if it was my specific problem or if others shared it with me!!
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i thought reports only showed what we posted in 'check in' so far as weight goes. so yeah, if it does not display your update, do iit again.