Daily Nutrition Stats (pie chart & list)--only on mobile?

Options
I was wondering if these 2 views are only available on mobile, or does anyone know if you can view these on the website?

I like being able to see the pie chart for my macros and then the list, for my vitamin levels, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know this too. I use the charts every day on my mobile and find them so useful.

I may be being really dumb but I can't see an easy way to see NET calories on computer either. I know I can take my eaten calories away from my allowance (before any wise cracks) but it's so easy on the phone to just glance and check what i'm netting.
  • Telugammayi87
    Telugammayi87 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump.... same question...
  • jamala19
    jamala19 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump, anyone know??
  • be1163
    Options
    I was just searching to see if this had been asked before I asked it. I really like many aspects of the mobile app but am confused why these wouldnt be default on the website?

Can somebody from MFP please repsond to this thread. Thanks!
  • tobymccall
    tobymccall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was just searching to see if this had been asked before I asked it. I really like many aspects of the mobile app but am confused why these wouldnt be default on the website?

Can somebody from MFP please repsond to this thread. Thanks!

Come on people, how about an answer? I love the app and would really like to see the same funcationality on the site.
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You might get an answer if you post your question here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/11-technical-support-need-help