Slim down for the Holidays with Jillian starting 10/1

Options
Who wants to slim down for the holidays, I know I do. I made a workout plan because I usually get bored just doing the same video every day. When I get bored, I give up. If you have both of these videos, great, If not, then just use one of her other videos. If this first cycle of videos works, I will be creating a new one after it.

Here are the rules:
1. Do your exercises every day
2. Weigh in and do measurements once a week, I would suggest Sundays since it is a rest day. DO not Weigh in every day. You end up frustrated from the fluctuations from day to day.
3. Take Before and after pictures
4. Log your exercise, if you have an HRM even better. I will be buying mine as soon as my paycheck gets to me.
5. For goodness sake, eat more than 1200 calories (unless your on something like gastric bypass)

Links to butt Bible for free:
Level 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews

You can find the rest on a link to that. Yes I know she is annoying, I just do the videos on mute.

HolidaySlimdownwithJillianMichaels_zps03fd96c0.png

Replies

• kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have both of these dvds and I will join you!! I really want to stick with it!!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • Kathumm
    Kathumm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • kirianna55
    Options
    Cool ^-^
  • renjars
    renjars Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    how would we figure the calories burnt without a hrm, im just ordering the fitbit one but it isnt out till the 25th
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 30DS and Kickbox Fast Fix!

Will take measurements and pics on Oct. 1
  • womanwithamission
    Options
    I would love to join you! I was going to start 30ds today, but this schedule will keep me motivated and working out with friends is always better. Lets add each other as friends? Are you going to turn this into a " group"? Sorry I'm the most technical savy. I will take my pictures and get the other video. Thanks
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    There's also her 30 day slim down

It's a rotation suposedly created by Jillian ( although I cant find the original source). It consists of the 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, and Burn Fat/Boost Metabolism.

Here is what the program looks like

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

Quick trouble zones is the standing up bit only.
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im in !
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Would love to do it sometime in the future. Right now not in good shape for Jillian , lol.

Good Luck to all of you!!!
  • kirianna55
    Options
    Anybody can do jillian. Believe me, When I first stared in the beginning, I thought I was going to die. I plan on trying mine and then maybe I will buy more videos. I have no more trouble zones, 30DS, and 6 week 6 pack.
  • katie__pillar
    Options
    I'm going to try this, I've got the Jillian Michaels collection (30DS/no more trouble zones/banish fat boost metabolism/6w6p) on the way from Amazon and it should be here by Friday so I'll be ready to start the 30 day slim down on Monday.

What I need to be careful of is eating enough of the right things. I eat enough to not be hungry but sometimes when I finish exercising and logging my dinner calories in the evening I have quite a big deficit and it's tempting to eat bad things to make up the difference - I should be more careful throughout the day, I suppose.

Not looking forward to taking before pics of my horrible thighs (I carry my weight on my bottom half and am quite bony in places on top) but it's all part of the programme.

Oh and PS if anyone wants to add me as a friend go ahead. I haven't really explored the friends/community aspect of this place yet.
  • skiqt323
    Options
    I'm in. I started a little early, but I'm traveling a few days in oct that I will have to miss so this will keep me on track. Good luck everyone!
  • liittlebrunette
    liittlebrunette Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kirianna55
    Options
    Yay More people
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    I'm in too! Hopefully the DVDs arrive by the 1st. I bought them on Amazon yesterday :) I've been exercising with Zumba for the past 2 months. I'm interested to see how my body likes these videos!

Please feel free to friend me if you're also going on this journey :)
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am in.. what are the videos though? I have them all I just need to know which ones