Challenge Me!!

Options
Im tired of doing the same old routines from exercisetv.com
Anyone know any good exercise routines that will get me more excited to workout?
I usually do cardio or yoga, those are my favs

Replies

• Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Crossfit? Very challenging!!! I actually had signed up for crossfit classes through a certified trainer local to me but the cost was outragous. However, everything you need to know is on this link http://crossfit.com/ and, they have video demos and even give you instructions on how to build up to being able to do the routines. Some stuff like rings will be tough unless you have a gym or park that have these equipment but even then, there are work arounds.

Woud did say "Challenge Me". :bigsmile:
  • m0m2three
    Options
    Turbo Jam or anything with Chalene Johnson, she is WONDERFUL & you burn those calories.
  • Palespyder
    Palespyder Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Power 90X is pretty good.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for something that you can watch online and do from home or are you willing to travel. I had my first Zumba class last week and let me tell you, it was incredible. If you love to dance, you'll LOVE Zumba!
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am only 18 and I dont have my drivers license yet (long story) so I cant really travel right now. So im looking for something I can do at home. and I am willing to buy a workout plan (I really want to try Turbo Jam), I just need to save up money.
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I also recommend Turbo Jam... I LOVE all the workouts. Awesome cardio videos but make sure your okay with doing some kickboxing; she intertwines dancing and kickboxing in most of the videos. If your used to doing yoga, it might be a little bit of a transition. The mix of the two techniques is really fun and effective though, I think if you like to do cardio in general, you'll love them too! Good luck!
  • Dive_Girl
    Options
    I am only 18 and I dont have my drivers license yet (long story) so I cant really travel right now. So im looking for something I can do at home. and I am willing to buy a workout plan (I really want to try Turbo Jam), I just need to save up money.

Dont buy anything! You can find just about anything you need online free. Look around, if you and your family belong to Netflix they have a number of workout videos online you can watch.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Jump rope - KILLER ON BURNING CALORIES AND A FUN CHALLENGE
  • Dive_Girl
    Options
    Jump rope - KILLER ON BURNING CALORIES AND A FUN CHALLENGE

Oh yeah it is!!!! My crossfit trainer taught me out to do Double Unders, where the rope passes under your feet twice per jump. Takes a little practice but once you get the rhythm it is a heck of a work out!!!!