Returning

Options
Hi, I am back. Keeping track of calories worked great for me before. Then I had some things come up, health issues, etc., and I got out of the habit. I am feeling like I'm letting myself down by not trying to lose some much needed weight (50 lbs.) I have started back today and it already feels good having some control. Karen

Replies

• MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Welcome back! I am returning, too.... for the umpteenth time! :noway: Good luck! :smile:
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter that you are starting over...what matters is that you are starting and taking control! Welcome!
  • johanaaah
    johanaaah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Same here!

Returned this week and everytime I log on I feel so motivated!!!

Hope everything works out for you just stay motivated and remember every day is a new day! :)
  • sharla773
    Options
    I am new to MFP and I need Friends to help me stay Motivated! I am 40, a Mom and Wife and I am READY to MEET MY GOAL! :happy:
  • lovinpenguins
    Options
    Was here almost exactly a year ago and had some success. Not sure why I stopped, but I'M BACK! Have even dragged along a co-worker. 42, Wife, Mom, Admin. Asst., friend, singer, etc. etc. Many hats means less time for me, right? No more.