I mutilated a snack cake :-(

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    Trail Mix...which is ok if you stop at 1/4 cup but I can and have eaten an entire bag...usally at night. Night munchies...my downfall on many occasions:grumble:
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazon has all of Hungry girl's cookbooks. I have several that I ordered from there!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    make this and have on hand....its wonderful. Take a box of Sugar Free Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, and combine with just a 15 ounce can of pumpkin. No eggs or oil...mix and put into the jumbo muffin papers. If you use the foil ones, you wont even have to use the muffin pans...just put on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 24minutes. Makes about 10 large chocolate muffins. Super moist...90calories, does not taste diet at all. Because they are dense you can fill the batter to the rim. Put in a large ziplock baggy and have one a day. YUM

OOH, I gotta try these!!!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am pretty good at reining myself in. I always log before I eat, so I can see what damage it will do, instead of what damage it did! Keeps me on my toes.
  • Cookiedough9
    Options
    Always.
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    i won't go into details, but it involved a jar of nutella. not my finest hour.

Nutella is the devil. One day I got the wise idea to put a spoon full on top of my butter pecan Haagen Daz...I never keep both items in my house now. That combination is lethal.
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I ate a Whataburger meal today :/
    When will the insanity stop.
    ugh.

If I still lived in Texas, you'd have to pry me away from Whataburger. I could never lose weight when I lived there... the cheeseburgers kept calling my name.
    My husband is a truck driver and eats at Whataburger EVERYDAY! Sometimes twice. He says it is because their parking lots are easy to get his semi into. It's a miracle he doesn't weight 400 pounds. Of course he is very active with jumping up and down off the trailer (flatbed) and throwing the tarps which weigh approximately 75 pounds each. Sometimes he has to do this 5 or 6 times a day. Jerk. :laugh:
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Gotta try those pumpkin muffin deals!!
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    make this and have on hand....its wonderful. Take a box of Sugar Free Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, and combine with just a 15 ounce can of pumpkin. No eggs or oil...mix and put into the jumbo muffin papers. If you use the foil ones, you wont even have to use the muffin pans...just put on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 24minutes. Makes about 10 large chocolate muffins. Super moist...90calories, does not taste diet at all. Because they are dense you can fill the batter to the rim. Put in a large ziplock baggy and have one a day. YUM

From the Pillsbury website when I was trying to find where to buy the cake mix "EXCESS CONSUMPTION MAY CAUSE A LAXATIVE EFFECT (DUE TO MALTITOL)." hehehehe

So that mixed with pumpkin could be interesting! :ohwell:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I ate an ENTIRE bag of Brach's Candy Corn...

Ouch, I would get so sick doing that.
    I could probably eat a whole sleeve of Fig Newtons though.
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    Oh yeah. I get them way more than I should. But you have to enjoy because if not you will binge. Moderation and control. Enjoy that craving.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i found out through a meme that pretzel sticks and nutella are a great mix..... and polished off half a bag of sticks and half a jar of nutella in one sitting.

..........i have no regrets. lmao
  • Culley34
    Options
    A few years back I got this ridiculous craving for chips and salsa.

I went out, bought them, took them home and started eating them. Halfway through it -- I said, WTF are you doing to yourself? I literally threw the half eaten bag of chips in the trash along with the salsa. I don't buy either anymore...
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    YES! Giant eagle (our local grocery chain) has the best buttercream icing ever. I am an icing lover - last night I got one of their chocolate chip cookie sandwiches where the buttercream icing is in between the choc chip cookies with an animal design of buttercream icing on top. I licked the icing off both cookies and threw the icing away! I'll do this to vanilla cream donuts, too, only usually I'll only have a bite - last night I ate all that icing - lol. Felt like crap afterwards for it, too. Too much sugar at one time!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've eaten just the top off a chocolate Hostess cupcake!

My weakness is PopTarts. The hot fudge sundae and brown sugar cinnamon ones. If only 1 is a serving, then only put 1 in the darn package!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I kiss my boyfriend if he's just eaten something I try to stay away from, but really want, just to get a taste of it.

I also have been known to go digging through ice cream for the chunks of things in it, such as cookie dough, mini mint or peanut butter cups, or nuts.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I've eaten just the top off a chocolate Hostess cupcake!

My weakness is PopTarts. The hot fudge sundae and brown sugar cinnamon ones. If only 1 is a serving, then only put 1 in the darn package!

RIGHT?!?!?! Keep them damn Wildberry ones out of my hands, or they'll be gone in a day!
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I ate an ENTIRE bag of Brach's Candy Corn...

LOL I hate to admit, I love those things. Especially with the Brach's pumpkins mixed in. Holidays are the worst.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    i found out through a meme that pretzel sticks and nutella are a great mix..... and polished off half a bag of sticks and half a jar of nutella in one sitting.

..........i have no regrets. lmao
    Cherries and Nutella are also great.

...um.. I mean it's terrible.
    It's completely awful.
    Never try it.
    Yup.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for 5 months and have pretty much kicked *kitten*. With that said, I ate 12 golden oreos in one sitting a few weeks ago. My one and only disgusting binge since joining MFP. I used to be a major binger without realizing that's what I was doing. :embarassed: