Yoga at home

Options
I was wondering if anyone knows of a yoga dvd that is challenging?

Replies

• the_scream_queen
    Options
    I have yoga meltdown and is is HARD. Especially if you watch the advanced person.

I also like MTV Power Yoga.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have yoga meltdown and is is HARD. Especially if you watch the advanced person.

I also like MTV Power Yoga.

I have both, and they were hard for me in my yoga days. The MTV Yoga (not power) is hard too, but a little longer.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I have Biggest Loser Yoga for Weightloss (I think that's what it's called). I love it! I never did yoga before that but it was not so hard a beginner couldn't do it but yet it really challenges you.
  • ThePinkPretzel
    Options
    Okay, thank you so much for the info! I REALLY appreciate it!!
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I haven't ever used a yoga dvd, so I'm not sure how hard you're referring to and this may not apply, but I have an app on my Mac called All-in Yoga and it has multiple routines from beginner to expert, varying from 30 minutes to 90 minutes and you can create your own personal routines as well. I use it every day. Cost $5, I think. Completely worth the money, though, for me :)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    The P90X yoga DVD is very hard for me...it's 92 minutes long and is definitely for "experienced" yogis. :) Don't know if you can get it as a single DVD, though...maybe google search to see if you can find it online for free. Good luck!! xoxo
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Rodney Yee has an intermediate and an advanced yoga dvd. Both are good.
  • runnninginmd
    Options
    I'm not really into yoga, but have been doing this program once a week http://www.amazon.com/Gwen-Lawrence-Fit-Body-Yoga/dp/B005GP7E9Y to supplement my running and other workouts. I like it because a lot of it is geared towards athletes and preventing injury.