I mutilated a snack cake :-(

Options

Replies

• raynalisa
    raynalisa Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOL I've done that...well I've actually mutilated a snack cake. I was about to eat a Zebra cake and instead I smushed the hell out it while it was still tucked neatly away in it's plastic packaging. Then I promptly threw it in the garbage.

^^ Been there... Done that... more than once! Zebra cakes are my nemesis!!!!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I ate an ENTIRE bag of Brach's Candy Corn...
    Ive had a half dozen of them since they've been in season
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    lol funny but interesting topic...i went to walmart hungry and despertaly wanted to oen a bag of hot cheetos and eat them right there adn there...but i didnt but i really wanted to. :( and yesturday i tok a debbie cake from my kid cuz i wanted a bite and noone would eat the rest so i ahd to finish it...but it was soooooooooo good!
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    A Hot Rod cured the salt craving, but the sugar craving reared its head. I went and tore apart a packaged cupcake just to get the cream filling *smh*.
    Has anyone else had a weird moment of weakness?

Haha, yeah I've done that. I love frosting, but I don't like cake all that much. So I figure the frosting is worth the calories, but the cake isn't.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    way to go guys! i couldnt do it cuz i would feel bad for the money spent..... :(
  • senorbeto
    Options
    It's funny how often I find myself saying "Well how often do I get a chance to eat.... -insert delicious 600 calorie per serving thing-". Makes you appreciate how often special stuff comes along.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i found out through a meme that pretzel sticks and nutella are a great mix..... and polished off half a bag of sticks and half a jar of nutella in one sitting.

..........i have no regrets. lmao
    Cherries and Nutella are also great.

...um.. I mean it's terrible.
    It's completely awful.
    Never try it.
    Yup.

LMAO! I can only imagine. But I hate cherries! haha. Also, peanut butter and nutella sandwiches? Holy crap. It's like a melted Reese's PB Cup on bread.
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    YES! Giant eagle (our local grocery chain) has the best buttercream icing ever. I am an icing lover - last night I got one of their chocolate chip cookie sandwiches where the buttercream icing is in between the choc chip cookies with an animal design of buttercream icing on top. I licked the icing off both cookies and threw the icing away! I'll do this to vanilla cream donuts, too, only usually I'll only have a bite - last night I ate all that icing - lol. Felt like crap afterwards for it, too. Too much sugar at one time!

I've been getting those character cookies! They're amaaaaaazing. My boyfriend laughs at me because I act like a little 5 year old. Luckily, we only shop once a week... If I'm not craving them, I don't get them (I wish that happened more often). I lick off the frosting and give him the cookies.
  • senorbeto
    Options
    Oh yeah. I get them way more than I should. But you have to enjoy because if not you will binge. Moderation and control. Enjoy that craving.

That's right! 35 lbs BTW! Nice!
  • milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Those evil little debbie fudge rounds are my sworn enemy!!! I've inhaled an entire "BIG PACK" box in one sitting before! My household is now banned from buying them.

Now if only I can get a handle on those lil dutchmaid vanilla wafers.....

CURSES!!! :grumble:
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    EEEEK! Cheetos are my weakness!
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Friday night I woke up from a nap and decided it was a good idea to eat for big spoonfuls of peanut butter. And then go back to bed. Can you say PMS?
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    i found out through a meme that pretzel sticks and nutella are a great mix..... and polished off half a bag of sticks and half a jar of nutella in one sitting.

..........i have no regrets. lmao
    Cherries and Nutella are also great.

...um.. I mean it's terrible.
    It's completely awful.
    Never try it.
    Yup.

LMAO! I can only imagine. But I hate cherries! haha. Also, peanut butter and nutella sandwiches? Holy crap. It's like a melted Reese's PB Cup on bread.
    Oh no, you said the magic words. I have to leave this thread before I check my wallet and figure out if I can afford a jar of Nutella. :blushing:
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Holy crap- 2 warm toaster waffles (Eggo Nutrigrain Low Fat, because I like to feel like this is justified...) with pb and nutella. It's like heaven...
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Anything crunchy and salty...luckily, I very rarely crave sweets. If I'm watching a movie I have to take the chips/popcorn/nachos to another room, or before I know it, it's gone. 0_0
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I totally hear you...although I've never mutilated a snack cake for the cream filling...I have done something similar.....

My husband who happens to be able to eat anything and everything and not gain an ounce, which I happen to hate btw...was one day eating a chocolate bar or something like that I can't quite remember, but long story short he had chocolate on his face...and I happen to notice this and had to fix this situation..

I ran at him like a football linebacker tackled him to the ground and literally licked his face where the chocolate was....then stood up composed myself and walked away as if not a single thing had happened....

Dazed and a tad confused my husband got up, came after me and asked me what the hell was wrong with me and why I literally tackled him and then licked him lol.....and of course I couldn't tell him it was because I was dieting and hadn't touched a candy bar or a piece of chocolate anything in three months and that I couldn't let that piece of chocolate get wasted by a paper towel or heavens forbid it fall to the floor, and end up on one of the kids shoes, or mine for that matter.....so I nonchalantly walked up to him kissed him and said what am I not allowed to miss you...... lol...

so yeah...you may have mutilated a snack cake.....I tackled and licked my husband in a moment of weakness lol

Best. Story. Ever. LMAO!!!!!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    For some reason i've been wanting pop tarts...i usually hate them. Ugh.
  • selzam2
    Options
    I can definitely relate to this.. all of it! Trail mix and granola (the Aurora variety they sell in my local supermarket is the BEST! Er, worst..), peanut butter, cereals, basically anything sweet and/or carb-y gets me rolling on an awful endless snackfest.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    A coworker just bought me a frosted sugar cookie shaped like a leaf.... best.cookie.ever......
    Now I'm sad that it's gone!!!
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    I totally hear you...although I've never mutilated a snack cake for the cream filling...I have done something similar.....

My husband who happens to be able to eat anything and everything and not gain an ounce, which I happen to hate btw...was one day eating a chocolate bar or something like that I can't quite remember, but long story short he had chocolate on his face...and I happen to notice this and had to fix this situation..

I ran at him like a football linebacker tackled him to the ground and literally licked his face where the chocolate was....then stood up composed myself and walked away as if not a single thing had happened....

Dazed and a tad confused my husband got up, came after me and asked me what the hell was wrong with me and why I literally tackled him and then licked him lol.....and of course I couldn't tell him it was because I was dieting and hadn't touched a candy bar or a piece of chocolate anything in three months and that I couldn't let that piece of chocolate get wasted by a paper towel or heavens forbid it fall to the floor, and end up on one of the kids shoes, or mine for that matter.....so I nonchalantly walked up to him kissed him and said what am I not allowed to miss you...... lol...

so yeah...you may have mutilated a snack cake.....I tackled and licked my husband in a moment of weakness lol
    Funniest thing I have ever read! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: