First Time Joining!

Options
Hi. I have been on this before but never completed it. I know it sounds weird but I think with support you can do it. In my house I get very little of it. "/ I am looking to make friends so we can motivate and be glad for our weight loss success. I started to do insanity and I am on day 2 and my calves are killing me. I feel the burn! Just that I want to quit because I am in pain! :) Today is the recovery so lets see how I do. I am at 196 now and I want to drop to 145, Hopefully I can do it by March! :smile:

Replies

• kfarris2
    kfarris2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat. Im in the army so its hard to stay focused and able to stay with my goals. I got hurt a while back so its hard for me to do rigorus excersise but i want to start doing something like biking. so far im at 177 and i want to be down to 155.
  • Ursiex16
    Options
    Wow. Biking is really fun, especially mountain bike riding. You can try the beginner trails, they are fun and not difficult. My sis-in-law has leg problems due to a pinched nerve in her spine. She tried it and loves it, since it wasn't to vigorous. Or you can cruze bike as well.
  • kfarris2
    kfarris2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    that sounds fantastic actually. Just gotta wait till payday to get a bike. =)