Hey! Looking for Friends!

Options
That sounded pathetic! Anyways to be honest, this is like my 3rd or 4th time using the site... Every time I get down on my self and give up! NOT THIS TIME! TRULY DETERMINED and looking for friends who are going to be there to help keep me determined!

Replies

• nicoledallal
    Options
    Yeah, my hello was pretty sad, too. Only got 1 friend request! Man...
    Anyhow, feel free to add me, I'm 46, no kids, married, lots of animals, lost 30 lbs and have 50 more to go.I'm also extremely amusing.
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I will happily assist in your motivation!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Happy to offer help..... am older[56] but been where you are at and wish this site had existed then!!!! So we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    U can add me
  • lifeis2enjoy
    Options
    Just keep going, be positive & motivation is the key word. Have a nice day.
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I just started again after going off track for 5 months. Sent you a friend request :)
  • MelieG33
    Options
    If you want add me :)
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... I've been on here for a while and my introduction probably got 2 responses all together! It all depends on the time of day and how fast people are posting on the boards.
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my hello was pretty sad, too. Only got 1 friend request! Man...
    Anyhow, feel free to add me, I'm 46, no kids, married, lots of animals, lost 30 lbs and have 50 more to go.I'm also extremely amusing.
    I like how you say you are extremely amusing. LOL
  • sonjanicole
    Options
    you can add me too! i've just started up a week or 2 ago, for the second time. although I'm much more committed this time!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    You can add me; I successfully lost 35 lbs previously (at age 38) and kept it off for over 4 years. Yes, I let life get in the way (you can read about that on my profile if you're so inclined) and put on 12, but I'm down to just 4 to be back where I belong....I know how to lose it and I can keep you motivated....I will get after ya if you're not eating the right foods though....top fuel for a top body!! :)~ I can help you get where you're trying to go....the healthy way (this will be a lifetime commitment, not a short term fix).
  • jodes032
    jodes032 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me! most of the friends I have on here don't even use it anymore. It's lonely out here :)
  • lifeis2enjoy
    Options
    You sound like an amazing person with lots on your plate. Children though do bring out the best in us. Have a nice day.:smile:
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site. I would welcome any friends.
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Keep up that determination! This time around will be successful! Feel free to add me.