New here

Options
Hey, I just started this week and am looking for anyone who can help keep me on track.I tend to get lazy after a week are two and need people who will kick my but back into doing this :)

Replies

• NeenahCJ
    Options
    LoL, hello MelieG33.....I'll kick if you kick. I need all the help I can get. I'm new to myfitnesspal.com...signed up last night, but not new to trying to loose weight and get fit. I have some ways to go but I'm hoping this will help me here! Would like to request your friendship if that's okay?
  • MelieG33
    Options
    Haha. thanks.
  • kfarris2
    kfarris2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ha well at least your on the right track. i need that kick to. I have the habit of getting off work then not wanting to do alot so ill eat unhealthy or not excersise.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm on here ALL the time!
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! On here all the time :)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started this week and am looking for anyone who can help keep me on track.I tend to get lazy after a week are two and need people who will kick my but back into doing this :)

Welcome! I'm on here all the time and helping people on my profile. While my methods might not work for everyone because there is no "one size fits all" the tips here seem to be helping many --> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/740340-i-lost-60-lbs-at-age-51-anyone-can-any-workout

Wishing you the best! -Bobbie
  • sandcgordon
    sandcgordon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I always appreciate a good push! Feel free to add me
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • eschrombeck
    Options
    Im here for any motivation you need... support is the best tool when it comes to weight loss!
  • bayarea22
    Options
    What I like to do is add friends that are motivated to work out! Once I read their post and see how many calories they have lost gets me pumped and ready to work out!

Add me if you like!!
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    welcome, I know the feeling and will help motivate and encourage in whatever way I can.
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    you can add me if you want since I love encouraging people and getting encouraged by friends.
  • mazzylad
    Options
    hiya there.... you can add me if you wnat. i'm new on here too and just starting out.