Wth! i'm hungrier now that I ate

Options
I wasn't even that hungry, but since it's lunchtime i thought I should just eat and not wait until I was starving, now i'm starving my stomach just growled, now this is something i've never experienced.
and i'm drinking water.

Replies

• Janicca
    Options
    I think it depends on what you ate. If I eat a salad, even a big one, I feel hungry about an hour later. What did you eat? I think sometimes too, I mistake hunger for other things. Are you bored, tired, frustrated?
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I know if I have high carb or sugar it makes me hungry after. Also, I always like having a few strawberries, nuts or cherry tomatoes with lunch which for some reason always helps satisfy my hunger and cravings.
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I ate whole wheat pita bread 2 halves w/ham and lettuce and a cup of left over stir fry,
    the pita bread is my normal lunch usually w/ a small salad, but I have to get rid of the left over, odd the heavier item seems to have me feeling hungrier
  • CaseyChristian
    Options
    I've always heard that foods w/starches always leave you hungry. Maybe the stir-fry just wasn't as feeling b/c of that. But I really don't know for sure :).
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Acid reflux and indigestion can sometimes feel like hunger. Its worse after you eat and can actually make you think you need more food. The heavier meals are the worse.
  • williams3023
    Options
    Uh oh...did the stir fry have seasoning? It has been proven that MSG a seasoning common in asian foods can block receptors and make you feel hungry again, even jump start the digestion process. This could be the what you are facing especially after you said that you normally eat the same food with a small salad.