Hi everyone...I FINALLY started yesterday...

Options
I joined about 3 months ago - got stuck in a rut and never returned. I went out to Texas for my Uncle's funeral and saw my cousin who'd lost close to 30 lbs. and I asked her how she did and she said MFP. I know this is what is right for me and I'm glad to be here and glad to meet all of you. I'm from WI, 42 yo and a Breast Cancer Survivor going on three years YIPPPEE! :) Now, I need to lose some weight and I need A LOT of support and I will provide the same to all ofyou or anyone who needs it. I'm in it for the long haul - new lifestyle - new me. I want to go from 230 to 160 :) Borderline diabetic - that needs to change! :)

Replies

• nicoledallal
    Options
    Hi qbert, I'm 46, and have type 2 diabetes. I started this when I got diagnosed in May. So far I've lost 30 lbs, and my A1C is back to normal. Stopped taking diabetes meds. I've got another 50 lbs to go... Feel free to add me, but be warned- I'm sarcastic as hell and like to comment on everything! Also, I'm very into eating (or trying to eat) unprocessed food, yoga and I just started Qi Gong.
  • M_on_a_Mission
    M_on_a_Mission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'd love support and to be supportive! Welcome to MFP and congrats on beginning your journey. You will succeed!
  • ValarieVi
    Options
    You can do it! We're all stronger than we could ever know. Feel free to add me, I could always use support too! :)
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Wishing you the best on this journey!
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I can use more support and love to support all my friends! :smile:
  • jodes032
    jodes032 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    welcome back! I'm always looking for friends :)