Hello MFP !

Options
well, i have been a MFP for a few weeks now and still getting used to the community. I have already had some success in losing some weight. but had a setback. and i'm back at it. its hard to keep track of food and cals, when away from home or eating out. I would really like to find more friends that are into healthy eating, cooking, and fitness. (i still dislike exercise, but like the results)

South East Oklahoma, 33 year old Male. 6ft tall, 213lbs, goal is 200lbs.

Replies

• LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I dislike exercise too! booooo :noway: but true, gotta love them results! Feel free to add me
  • NewAngel35
    NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    Well done on your progress so far!!! ,Kepp it up. Takes a while to work your way around the site. Add me if you like .Have a great day
    Angel
  • jdsnowwit
    Options
    THANKS, I WILL ADD AS SOON AS I GET A CHANCE. ALSO, CHECK OUT MY GIRLFRIENDS BLOG AND FRIEND HER TOO.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/steffers151/view/first-blog-entry-426590
  • awake_atlast
    awake_atlast Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Success stories say it went smoothly with em.. but most of us have some successes and some setbacks.. I went down from 275 to 210 lbs and I almost gain back 3 or 4 of every 10 pounds I lose :D The secret is to always get back at it.. once and once more..feel free to add me and good luck with your goals :)