I desperately NEED some motivating friends on MFP!

Options

Replies

• t8acy
    t8acy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and I'd love as many friends and motivation as possible :-)
  • lpitcock
    lpitcock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You may add me... Best wishes!
  • marlachaney
    Options
    You can add my as a friend. I will be happy to help you stay motivated.:smile:
  • Pepperchild
    Pepperchild Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can't have too many friends....
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me all of you! Also quite new to MFP! Love the motivation around here! :)
  • Ta_Mo
    Ta_Mo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kaththomas
    kaththomas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you! It's a tough journey and all the friends you can get to keep you motivated will help. I started 2 years and 5 mths ago. Changing my lifestyle one day at a time. I walk on the tredmill 5 nights a week and eat more fish, vegetables and fruit. It's hard to start but once things start changing in your life and with your body you feel better.
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    you and anyone else who enjoys being motivated and motivating their MFP friends may add me!
  • Nealybob
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, so maybe we can motivate each other. Add me if you like.
  • PandraBear
    PandraBear Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.
    I've only been here for a few weeks, and really never gotten into the forums (first timer here), but everyone can use more support.

27773653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • virgogardener
    virgogardener Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to help you...I'm recently back on here and I need the motivation!
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    YAY!! more friend = more motivation!!
  • stacey1981
    stacey1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Hello! You can add me. I also have a motivational group on Facebook. It is called Fine.. Fit.. Loving it. We motivate each other to eat clean and exercise. The ladies are pretty nice. Any of you ladies can request to be in the group. We love new members and love to help!
  • lesbake
    Options
    If it is ok, I am going to add some of you. I just started this again yesterday, and really so me motivation and encouragement. Please feel free to add me as well.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add (anyone). I am finally getting into the groove of the community/get the site more (Just a few weeks on here! and I'm impressed with the community already!!)
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Danellekj
    Options
    I'm exactly the same! Good intentions, make some progress, then quit. Have to start all over again! Let's help each other out!
  • kelvina61
    Options
    Your support network can never be large enough. you can add me and anyone reading this male or female can add me as well.
  • DinoAbs
    Options
    All can feel free to add me - I love new friends!