Slow progress

Options
losing weight is a very slow process, but in the beginning i lost weight quite quick ive lost 9lb so far and ive been on my healthy eating plan for 6weeks now, and i cant seem to budge anything.
i think its because im staying in Egypt and my home country is england. the food here is all rice and pasta and really fatty foods, but thanks im going to england in 2weeks for 6months so gonna do my best there with the right foods :smile: wish me luck !!!

Replies

• lilloveangel
    Options
    losing weight is a very slow process, but in the beginning i lost weight quite quick ive lost 9lb so far and ive been on my healthy eating plan for 6weeks now, and i cant seem to budge anything.
    i think its because im staying in Egypt and my home country is england. the food here is all rice and pasta and really fatty foods, but thanks im going to england in 2weeks for 6months so gonna do my best there with the right foods :smile: wish me luck !!!
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight you have lost so far! :flowerforyou: It can get very frusturating but don't give up. I sometimes get discourage too. But, if we give up, then we'll just have to start all over.