Why me???

Options
jofjltncb6
jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
Enough of everyone else's petty problems. I lost my Plants vs Zombies game save on a recent app/iOS update and have to start from the beginning.

This is tragic.

Why, me??? Why?????

:angry:

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    This is completely douchette of me but watch me hashtag this bidness:

#firstworldproblems

BOOM.
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I'm not an app player but losing saves is deffinatly a horrible event lol.. Hopefully it doesn't take you too much time to get back to where you were.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    the new iOS 6 podcast icon looks like the "Around me" icon and a lot of imes when swiping through them quickly i accidentally hit the "around me" icon.

WHY, GOD?!? WHYYYYYYY!!??
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I'm not an app player but losing saves is deffinatly a horrible event lol.. Hopefully it doesn't take you too much time to get back to where you were.

Dozens of, maybe even a hundred+ hours. And some of the achievements were rather tedious.

Eh, I'll survive...I mean, it isn't as bad as when I lost my Angry Birds data once upon a time. *shudder*

:indifferent:
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    Please you were playing on your phone and not a pc... tsk, tsk.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    the new iOS 6 podcast icon looks like the "Around me" icon and a lot of imes when swiping through them quickly i accidentally hit the "around me" icon.

WHY, GOD?!? WHYYYYYYY!!??

This is legit too...although my biggest complaint about the new podcasts icon is that I can't get there from the old icon.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Please you were playing on your phone and not a pc... tsk, tsk.

My phone is with me everywhere. My PC, well, not so much. I haven't played a game on a PC since 2007ish.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You have the worst life EVAR!
  • rknrvt
    Options

Dozens of, maybe even a hundred+ hours. And some of the achievements were rather tedious.

Eh, I'll survive...I mean, it isn't as bad as when I lost my Angry Birds data once upon a time. *shudder*

Dude, I hear ya! P vs Z's is my FAVORITE game, and some levels are difficult.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options

You lost your Angry Birds data and lived through it. :noway:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

You lost your Angry Birds data and lived through it. :noway:

IKR?

(And I bet I'm still in the top 25 worldwide in the Halloween level (first year)...but haven't played the game in at least a year. Got just a wee bit burned out on it. *twitch* *twitch*)