Hey

Options
So i heard about this website through a friend and i'm hoping it will help me i want to loose about 30 pounds. If anyone has any tips i could sure use them:smile:

Replies

• Kimbers
    Kimbers Posts: 14
    Options
    So i heard about this website through a friend and i'm hoping it will help me i want to loose about 30 pounds. If anyone has any tips i could sure use them:smile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome. glad you could join us. Will it help? Sure, it's a great tool! But only if you follow it pretty strictly.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! Only advice is to be true to yourself and about what you put in your mouth! Also, for the first little while it may be helpful to log food before eating it so that you learn to adjust your meals to fit into the numbers given to you on here!
  • c-grandma
    c-grandma Posts: 73
    Options
    Be honest about logging food and exercise. Eat healthy, nutritious food. And exercise, exercise! It does work, but so do you have to work at it. I changed my lifestyle. And I love it! Good luck-Chris.
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This sit is motivation its self. Because you have to log in each day it really helps to keep me motivated and on track. I have only been a member for a few days and its good as you get loads of help and advice from the other members. Good luck for your weight loss.

pamela :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: