Favorite Workout???

Options
I was just wondering what everyone's favorite work out is? I recently started doing the 30 day shred (which totally kicks butt!) but i like to add new workouts to my collection as a pick me up when i get in a rut. What's your fav??

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I usually hike or do trail running, but as for videos I love any zumba, belly dance, or ballet types.
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    I love spinning and treadmill workouts (whether running or alternating walking with running/sprinting), and I'm really into lifting, but my favorite is yoga. It can be pretty hard and you can work up a sweat, but I find that most of all it really helps me connect with an appreciate my body and want to treat it better (so that I'm not just thinking about losing weight, but feeling my best). It's taught me to be patient with my progress, do what I can, work on doing harder poses, and to love what my body can do. There're classes but also great DVD's out for all levels. :)
  • m0m2three
    Options
    If you havn't tried Turbo Jam or anything form Chalene Johnson they're GREAT!!!
  • budunga
    Options
    My favorites: Tae Bo - Billy Blanks, Stationary Bike and walking...
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    I LOVE the Leslie Sansone walking DVDs!! I do the 2 mile or 3 mile everyday. They are fabulous!
  • jmb1510
    jmb1510 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have been a big fan of p90x. It has a great variety of workouts. The program is pretty intense for home videos, but you don't have to do the program. Right now I am just trying to lose fat, so I am sticking with the different cardio excercises and skipping the weight training. There is a 45 minute Cardio workout, at 60 minute Pylometric workout, a 90 minute Yoga workout, and a 60 minute Kempo Karate workout. Lots of fun and variety and you burn a ton of calories.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    i just started insanity and just ordered zumba (haven't tried it yet)./.
  • bby_baer
    Options
    I have a few...
    Treadmill
    Yoga Booty Ballet~ Sounds funny and my friends make fun of me because of it, but it works and is a lot of fun : )
    Wii - Dance Dance Revolution & Wii Fit Plus - Tennis is fun and depending on who you play with, can get your blood pumping!
  • ready4change
    ready4change Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Um..... ZUMBA!!!!!!!! I can't say enough about it! It really is an amazing work out. & it's fun!

I also log in a decent amount of time w/ 30 day shred as well as the eliptical.

I've found a lot of good strength workouts from Fitness Mag (If you purchase Coke, save the coke rewards... enter them online... and you can save up enough to get a free year subscription! It only requires like 150 points and a 12 pack of pop gives you 10 points. I refuse to pay for any magazine subscription!)
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    I really enjoy Turbo Jam. It's fun and makes you want to do it again. It's 40 mins of Cardio and the 20 Mins of Abs. I love doing the ab jam it works awesome! Great for a change from the treadmill. EA Sports active is also fun if you have nintedo Wii system.
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    i love spinning and anythin that has good cardio workout like incline on tredmill and elliptical machine which i use alot these days burns heaps loads of calories and of course the treadclimb :flowerforyou:
  • fozzy33
    Options
    I love getting out on my mountain bike and riding.....a half hour gives me a 300 calorie burn.....
    I also love doing the Wii....Wii Fit Plus, Biggest Loser, Shape Up and Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort
    Kettlebells have become my new obession, enjoy the challenge and I really get my heart rate up
    Baseball- Taking repeated grounders over and over again to the left and right....really gets your heart rate going
    Videos-30 Day Shred....Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Biggest Loser PowerSculpt.

I live in Arizona so in the fall I try to do mostly outdoor activities......once it becomes the summer Wii Fit and my DVD's will become my best friends LOL

Michelle
  • notgatorbait
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. I do the 4 mile super challenge and the 3 mile advanced walk 5 days a week. It's the only thing that keeps me motivated.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I mix mine up alot....

I love p90x, I lift weights alot, circuit training, and running
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    leslie sanson's walk away the pounds. i do the 3 mile walk every other day. i also LOVE her walk and jog video.