Just for Fun - "You look like...!"

Options
auroranflash
auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
I almost forgot! The start to my day...

This morning on my way in to work, I hit the drive-thru for some oatmeal and, out of nowhere, the girl at the window smiled widely and said, "You remind me of ... that girl from Titanic!"

I, being the ungirliest girl I know, have never seen the movie and so had to google who the heck she was actually talking about.

Catherine Zeta Jones?

Yeah, I... uh... I dunno about that, but thanks for the compliment, lady!

I've also been told I look like Winona Ryder. The jury's still out on that one as well...

I'm not sure if either of those really ring true, but regardless - has anyone, stranger or no, said you resemble some celebrity? Do you think they're in any way right, or way off?

:bigsmile:

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I get Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and, occassionally, Bruce Willis.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    I get Salma Hayek.
  • coffeeQ2hrs
    coffeeQ2hrs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've had Lisa Marie Presley and Lucille Ball, haha not sure I agree but I'll take it LOL
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I get Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and, occassionally, Bruce Willis.

I can see a mix of all of those! :laugh: Not too shabby!

Oh, I forgot! I think the most flattering one - and probably due to the red hair, and when she played in House - Olivia Wilde, my girl crush. :blushing:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    <---sandra bullock
    Winona Ryder(when I had a pixie cut)
    Some Brenda chick that was on General Hospital(I WISH SHE WAS HOT)
    Allison Hannigan(HATE this one)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

This morning on my way in to work, I hit the drive-thru for some oatmeal and, out of nowhere, the girl at the window smiled widely and said, "You remind me of ... that girl from Titanic!"

I, being the ungirliest girl I know, have never seen the movie and so had to google who the heck she was actually talking about.

Catherine Zeta Jones?

I've also been told I look like Winona Ryder. The jury's still out on that one as well...

I'm not sure if either of those really ring true, but regardless - has anyone, stranger or no, said you resemble some celebrity? Do you think they're in any way right, or way off?

or, maybe....Kate Winslet ???
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Catherine Zeta Jones?

you are too cute. Titanic was Kate Winslet, not Catherine Zeda Jones.

I once got Piper Perabo.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Catherine Zeta Jones?

jinx! lol
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    I used to get Joan Jett a lot when my hair was super short & black.,

Now I have no clue, lol
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Rosie Perez and Michelle Rodriguez

I think both are off.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

Catherine Zeta Jones?

jinx! lol

hahah!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Once... JUST ONCE... someone said Julia Stiles. I slapped them damn silly for being so off.

But mostly Rowan Atkinson.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I get Alanis Morisette (sp?) all the effing time. I don't see it.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    a white Lionel Ritchie
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I've been told Kate Middleton- don't see it....however, when I was younger (and if I can find a pic i'll show you) I resembled Stephanie Tanner from full house.... was told punky brewster a lot though
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Dory from Finding Nemo... LOL
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I've been told I look like Dory from Finding Nemo... LOL

hey!! that's possible....I once knew a guy that looked EXACTLY like Lenny from shark tales.... wish I had a pic!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Anyone with pale skin and dark hair. Seriously.

Oh and someone said I look like some chick from Real Housewives of Orange County. That made me a bit stabby.
  • Captain_RG
    Captain_RG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    People tell me all the time I look like a stalker.
    I just don't see it...
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    <---sandra bullock
    Winona Ryder(when I had a pixie cut)
    Some Brenda chick that was on General Hospital(I WISH SHE WAS HOT)
    Allison Hannigan(HATE this one)

Why would you hate Allison Hannigan? I loves me some Allison...