Whats your weakness??

Options
Im sure we all have one. Mine isnt so much a weakness as a certain time of day. After the kids go to bed, I have a bad habit of snacking. Thats going to be the hardest to stop!! Also doesnt help when my DH brings home 6 donuts. I dont even like donuts all that much, but they were there.

How do you overcome your weaknesses?

Replies

• meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I dont overcome my weaknesses haha, however I contain myself from eating them all the time. If your craving something, have a tiny tiny portion of it, to satisfy that sweet tooth. My cravings is sweet tarts and hot tamales. I have 10-20 hot tamales every few days. I refuse to live the rest of my life NOT eating my favorite things. Just cut back and have ONE bite of that doughnut and a big glass of milk to go with it. Dont deprive yourself :) Just make sure you control those bad urges. I noticed drinking a glass of crystal light and nibbling on my hot tamales..fills & satisfies me all in one :)
  • gym_rat
    Options
    ice cream
  • mmccurrach
    mmccurrach Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wine
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    chips, i love salt and i love crunch. And one portion never satifies, its just easy not to eat even one. They are just to good.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Doritos....my latest weakness. All the commercials for them during the superbowl (and now) hasn't helped!
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness doughnuts are mine for sure. A chocolate glazed cake donut with chocolate cream filling.... oh. my. God.
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Doritos....my latest weakness. All the commercials for them during the superbowl (and now) hasn't helped!

don't you wish you were in that coffin with all those Doritos haha my mouth was drooling!
  • Momo84
    Momo84 Posts: 13
    Options
    Bread pudding. It's rare on the menus (thank god) at resturants but if we happen to go to a resturant with that on there, I have to get it. I already checked out the menu for Valentine's Day and they have White Chocolate bread pudding with cashews....mmm :)
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Im sure we all have one. Mine isnt so much a weakness as a certain time of day. After the kids go to bed, I have a bad habit of snacking. Thats going to be the hardest to stop!! Also doesnt help when my DH brings home 6 donuts. I dont even like donuts all that much, but they were there.

How do you overcome your weaknesses?

i like to snack at night so i eat dinner wait about an hour or until my 5mth old takes a nap then i workout after i workout im not hungry (i feel like ill ruin all that hard work) so then i shower and play with my kids.
  • yolandita
    yolandita Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    cake and snicker bar ice cream, but I have found some excellent substitutes such as: weight watchers candy bar ice cream and fiber one blue berry muffins! awwww they make me feel like I'm in heaven.. lol:drinker:
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    my weakness would have to be bread which i am attempting to not eat for about two weeks. and chocolate donuts but we never have them so its good . maybe once i get to my goal weight i will treat my self/
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    My weakness is big sharing bags of crisps/chips!! (depending if you're in the UK or US lol) My god I could eat a full bag in about 10 mins in one sitting!!

How do I overcome it? ... Don't buy them!! I walked down the aisle past them in the supermarket yesterday and I was so proud of myself as I didn't put any in the trolley!! :drinker:
  • crlyn324
    Options
    Mmmm...cake and ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hermit4Hire
    Options
    green eyes . . .
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    bread... I love bread... we just had some bread given too us from a bakery... sourdough... (drooling) oh yea!!! That alwasy hits the spot for me! I'm a carb-a-holic!
  • lkharris
    Options
    I second the wine.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I second the wine.

I third the wine! :laugh:

Oh... and chocolate. :smile:
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Anything sweet is my weakness, but I love cheesecake. Yesterday there was cheesecake in the break room at work. I grabbed my bottle of water and walked right past it. I was proud of myself. BUT... last night my husband made dinner and bought cheesecake for dessert, so the 2nd time around I gave in and had some.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Regular non-diet soda, but Mountain Dew in particular.
  • EmilyStrick
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! normally some fat free vanilla yogurt with a tbsp. of chocolate chips does the trick for me....or a kashi chocolate coconut bar...yum.