I nee friends...

Options
I am in desperate need of friends on MFP. I have succesfully lost 47 pounds over the last 2 months by using MFP, but I am starting to "hit the wall." I need some encouragement and/or competition. Will you be my friend? lol

Replies

• Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    47 pounds in 2 months is amazing! You better be proud! Sent a request! You can do it!!
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are doing great!! Friend request is on the way! :)
  • queenofgracey
    Options
    You will have to let us all know what you did to lose 47lbs in 2 months!!! Friend request going your way.
  • crystalirene12
    crystalirene12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes, Please let us know your secrets. I will friend you right now. :)
  • loloforo
    loloforo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too.
  • jhamweightloss
    jhamweightloss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the friend requests. Wow! It was quite a shock to log on and see 27 FR in an hour.

Well, I have always been an athlete. I have played both HS and college level football as an offensive lineman. I was good enough at that position to receive scholarships from Oklahoma State, Houston, UTEP, and a few Div. 2 and 3 schools. I was into strength training and powerlifting for many years... If you know anything about offensive lineman, you will understand that they are usually the strongest guys on the team. When my playing days were over... my powerlifting days also ended. I gained about 50 pounds in the 3 years following my last school year as football player.

I have been using MFP since July and I have been able to drop 47 pounds so far. I attribute most of that weight loss to the fact that I already have a significant amount of muscle under the fat that I've put on. I'm going to make a lot of people mad by saying this... but I haven't even started a workout plan yet.

I only allow myself to eat 1500 calories per day... and I follow the other restrictions that MFP places on me through the food diary.
  • ShayesJourney
    ShayesJourney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    47 pounds in 2 months is amazing... What is your secret???
  • KareemaM
    Options
    I sure will and I know you can give me soem pionters. Youve done well an I can use the assistance.