Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    8d4dfd70.jpg
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAA I might need one or two or three....

At the same time? :noway:
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Half serious like- if they say yes- I am down but if they say no, I'm not?

nahhhhh I have just had a very ROUGH couple of weeks... A little laugh would be nice..
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I wish i could have a rebound but that would require me having a boyfriend and getting dumped so... no thanks lol
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAA I might need one or two or three....

At the same time? :noway:

YESSSSSSSSS even better haha
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Is that DC or the state? Screw it it doesn't matter I volunteer! !
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    Is that DC or the state? Screw it it doesn't matter I volunteer! !

LOL YES forgot to say Washington STATE :drinker:
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am in geostationary orbit right above your house.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    I am in geostationary orbit right above your house.

hahahahah YAY :bigsmile:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Ya know, I used this line on a guy once and we ended up being together for over a year. He was WAY out of my league, in terms of looks, but I walked up to him and said, "hey, my fiancé dumped me last week. Wanna be my rebound." he said, "okay." then I got all nervous and weird, cause I just expected him to laugh. Then we dated for 3 months or so, and when I realized he was crazy, I stopped that, and we just fu(ked for the next 10 months.
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    Ya know, I used this line on a guy once and we ended up being together for over a year. He was WAY out of my league, in terms of looks, but I walked up to him and said, "hey, my fiancé dumped me last week. Wanna be my rebound." he said, "okay." then I got all nervous and weird, cause I just expected him to laugh. Then we dated for 3 months or so, and when I realized he was crazy, I stopped that, and we just fu(ked for the next 10 months.

hahahah ya if I was to ACTUALLY do that I would maybe go for someone wayyyyy out of mine to LOL
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I wish i could have a rebound but that would require me having a boyfriend and getting dumped so... no thanks lol

Hey, wanna be my girl?

Yes? That's so great!

I love watching AMC network too!

Yes, it's true. I'm a cat man. I love animals especially cats.

Wait, you're allergic?

Sorry, this isn't going to work any longer. It's not you... it's me. *cough*

Have a nice life and mail me my sweatshirt. You know which one. The one with the picture of my cats on it. That's right. Don't try to steal it for yourself. I'm sure you'll find a nice rebound guy now that you're single and dumped.

Now you're free to rebound without having been in a year long relationship. Although, losing me will probably devastate you as though we had been.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Hey, wanna be my girl?

Yes? That's so great!

Wait, you're allergic?

Have a nice life and mail me my sweatshirt. You know which one. The one with the picture of my cats on it. That's right. Don't try to steal it for yourself. I'm sure you'll find a nice rebound guy now that you're single and dumped.

Now you're free to rebound without having been in a year long relationship. Although, losing me will probably devastate you as though we had been.

Are you cheating on me???
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

Hey, wanna be my girl?

Yes? That's so great!

Wait, you're allergic?

It's true. He's pretty much the coolest. I'm kinda jealous.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options

Hey, wanna be my girl?

Yes? That's so great!

Wait, you're allergic?

Wow how did u know i hate cats u must be psychic
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options

Wow you want to be my rebound?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Hey, wanna be my girl?

Yes? That's so great!

Wait, you're allergic?

It's true. He's pretty much the coolest. I'm kinda jealous.

You're all talk and no action. ;)
  • Corryn78
    Options
    11508-1.jpg
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    11508-1.jpg

BAHAHAHHA unfortunately I am not a hoe but I could become one LOL
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options