What are you looking foward to?

Options
So, once we all lose those pounds we want to shed, what are you most looking foward to?
I can not wait to look awesome in shirts again!!! I am so sick and tired of wearing baggy clothing!!! I am looking foward to my husband thinking I am hot again!!

NEXT!!

Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to putting my favourite dress again! I cannot wait for that day!
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Im looking foward to thinking Im hot again! Smaller clothes. Feeling good nekkid..for me and my boyfriend. Going back home in April and want to hear how good I look since I've had my son.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    looking forward to a bikini!
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    short shorts, tank tops and flip flops (beach girl thing, :smile: ) Just wearing barely anything and feeling really good in it...
  • Mercede
    Options
    I'm looking forward to going shopping for new clothes and not hating how I look in everything I try on.
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Having all my excess skin removed!! Then let's see, wearing shorts again! Running a marathon! i can think of sooo many things I can't wait for:bigsmile:
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    non-mom shorts, and looking smoking hot for my wedding anniversary, wearing lingerie again...ohh, and cute summer dresses and skirts too
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to thigh high boots... Shorts... Running the ING New York City Marathon..Sky Diving! SO MUCH!! Can't wait!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    With all this snow! I just want to be able to walk outside without a coat - nice button down short-sleeved shirt (tucked in) and a great fitting pair of jeans :) and I know I'm dreaming but it would be nice if I could be healthy enough to sport a pair of heals with my jeans (it's been forever for them - I'll have to practice, huh... LOL :laugh: ). :drinker: We'll ALL make it!!! I'm sure of it!!! :drinker:
  • glasscc
    glasscc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to cross my legs at the knees and not having my thighs rub together when I walk.

http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php?process=resubmit&count=55
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i am looking forward to a wonderful long, healthy life. i hope to help my children w/ their children.
  • crlyn324
    Options
    These are all great! Its not a matter of If, its a matter of When we lose this weight!

This is such a supportive board! I've been on other diet message boards and the people are not very nice!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Shopping for non-plus size clothes, running a 1/2 marathon, getting a bikini (even if I only wear in our hot tub) and getting into the leather jacket that I bought for Christmas.

edited to add - wearing tops that button up.