looking for vegetarian/pescetarians

Options
i'm not new but I need some accountability pals. preferably with the same diet so i can snoop diaries for food ideas. my diary is open to friends and i offer lots of support, just need some in return :)

Replies

• Evey_bee
    Evey_bee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm pretty new here but I'm vegetarian. and my diary is open to friends if you want to have a look (although I don't think it's particularly exciting!)
    I'd love to chat to some more vegetarians trying to lose weight. feel free to drop me a message or something (:
  • lyc9410
    lyc9410 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pescetarian right here :)
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian... though for some reason (maybe the life-long food issues), I still haven't been able to let people view my food diary. I like making new friends, but I am not on here everyday if that's what you're looking for. Feel free to send a message :)
  • sugarbomb83
    sugarbomb83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Pescetarian here and my diary is open to friends. Any other vegetarians/pescetarians feel free to add me!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a pescetarian October ? trying not to eat to much meat, don't really like red meat anymore !
  • wthomson
    wthomson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lacto/Ovo for 15 years. Diary open to friends. Would love to view/share meal ideas.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian/Pescetarian here. Feel free to add me. Dairy is open to friends
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Pescetarian here with an open diary :)
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm not a Vegetarian or Pescetarian, but I very rarely eat meat and never cook it at home. I love inspiring others with veg-friendly meal ideas, so please take a look at my diary!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Pick me!
  • MsSaturday
    MsSaturday Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll! FR being sent out now :)
  • Hoonooria
    Hoonooria Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    vegetarian with an open diary here :) feel free to add :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here! I log everyday and every bite. I have my diary open to friends.
  • sionnain
    Options
    vegan here, always like new friends!
  • Fijiflower
    Fijiflower Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a pescetarian and always looking for new recipes!!! My diary is open to friends too, feel free to add me! :)
  • MsSaturday
    MsSaturday Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! FR being sent shortly :)
  • sirrys
    sirrys Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian/Pescatarian here today. Today was a vegetarian day. Glazed Worthington Wham roll was my protein of choice (not including the veggies high in protein I ate).
  • Imaginationmademelove
    Options
    Pesectarian!! Ive only ever met one in my whole city and considering I go to college and work at 2 grocery stores I see alot of people!! Seeing so many is so exciting!!