New to MFP

Options
Hello all! I am new here and looking to make friends with like minded goals. I am 28 year old female and have about 55 lbs to lose. I just started the Ideal Protein diet, I had done it once before but had to stop because I found out I was pregnant.
I work full time and I am married, but I have been pretty active on MFP, also I will be starting at the gym next week :-)

Replies

• msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Tough crowd
  • gredavis
    Options
    you can add me too
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    We are similar in age, and in our goals. I will add you.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm also 28 and trying to lose about 40lbs of baby weight. I log daily and love to encourage. Feel free to add me!
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I love the tools and the support on MFP. Welcome back! Wishing you success in reaching your weight loss/fitness goals. <3
  • lpitcock
    lpitcock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello There! Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me as a friend. I would be more than happy to help with motivation and support on this journey we all share. Best wishes.
  • jentxyz
    Options
    Been using this to track my food intake and calories. Now I'm going to get more involved with the community for the encouragement.
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • mazzylad
    Options
    hi, im new to MFP and have a similar weight to loose target... 60lbs in my case.. feel free to add me. cheers
  • smichelus622
    smichelus622 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me i am on almost every day just miss a day here and there and then kick myself in the butt cause of it. I am good for motivation. and love to have another someone for a swift kick in the butt.
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    add me if you like and anyone else who thinks we might have the same or similar goals. There's no limit to how much support someone can get here on MFP
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am here to help in any way I can, feel free to add me
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me :)
  • jshaen
    jshaen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also new to MFP. I am in need of losing the baby weight that I have been holding onto for way to long. Feel free to friend me!