Replies

• Coylynn13
    Options
    Garlic Parmesan Bread sticks from papa johns
  • lilmissleslieann
    Options
    utz salt n vin chips
    wine

i have however switched to ONLY diet soda..it was hard, however i went to only water for a while and then i couldnt take it anymore i need a soda more than anything, my cravings got the best of me, but instead i went for a diet pepsi, and now im hooked.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    CHEESE!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    cadbury eggs
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    TIRAMISU AND A GLASS OF MERLOT!!!!!!!! Yummy !!!!!!!!!!
    Great! Now I want some... he he he

Just waiting for Jello to come out with a MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS flavor of Tiramisu...
  • Cindy717
    Cindy717 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My weakness is bread and chocolate.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Alcohol. If all my friends are having a beer, I have to have one too! I also can't resist chips, but I have found a few brands of lighter chips that are tasty!
  • pocostef
    Options
    I love nachos, and movie theatre popcorn. Lots of other treats, too, but those are my TOP 2.
  • matches20
    Options
    pizza, oh my god pizza, and ice cream! I find myself ravin mad for pizza on the weekends lately! trying to stay busy and not letting myself get too hungry but I can occasionally enjoy some treats as long as I don't get to carried away! I can enjoy them but Im not so good at moderating!277690.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    freshly out of the oven double chocolate chip cookies, and gummy bears :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Bread. :blushing: White, processed, doughy, BREAD>..........It took me 2 months to get off it, and 1 day to get back on.

SOooooooooo thanks to this lovely thread:grumble: :grumble: I will not have white bread tomorrow.

Wheat or whole grain wrap..............:drinker:
  • krg918
    krg918 Posts: 36
    Options
    Chocolate!!!!!!!! Been craving blueberry pancakes( which i dont really care for), but at 1/2 an order @ IHOP over the weekend (without syrup), craving is gone. Doesnt work with chooclate though.

I also have a time of day around 1200 to 6pm on my days off!!! i am distracted at work. i usually have enough time for a lunch break. I make my work out times on my days off for mid day to help distract me. plus after sweating that much, i think really hard about what i put into my mouth.
  • crlyn324
    Options
    Looks like we all crave most of the same things.
    Did I mention, I work in a bakery?! Thank goodness none of that stuff does much for me. Except when the everything bagels are warm from the oven..yum!!