activity level

ok so i have trouble figuring out my activity level...not including excercises i'm pretty sedentary except for house cleaning days or walking to the store and what not.... now i'm gonna write out the excercise schedule i do that i stick to pretty regularly.. i miss a day rarely but here it is
monday. 10 min of intense calisthenics (push-ups sit ups, lunges etc)
c25k whatever week i happen to be on and 20 min yoga routine
tues- 15 min int. calisthnics in the morning and then again in the evening w a 40 min yoga routine....and to clarify its not one of the meditating type yoga's i break out in a good sweat w these.
wed- same as monday
thurs same as tues
frid.. same as mon and wed
saturday 40-60 min yoga
sun rest day excluding any walk i might take

this is the strict schedule... on any of these days i might have extra from dancing anywhere from 30 up to 2 hrs..

so w that all wrote out my question is what would u classify my activity level as.
sedentary
lightly active
moderately active
very active
i think there is another one but i'm thinking either lightly or moderately but i could be wrong . so what do u think,, if ur like me and think maybe one or another let me know which one u lean more towards.. thank you

Replies

• Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    damn lol my questons just arent interesting enough.. i have to bump it before somebody will answer..
  • Megdmcda
    and yet again bump bump bump
  • Megdmcda
    :grumble:
  • Light activity would be a desk job. That is to say sitting a lot. Tat would be close to your everyday norm. Then you throw in six days of exercise. That would make you at a minimum modate activity. I am not sure what a 25c exercise is but you fall. Most Lilly even more active than moderate.
    If you look at the definitions on fit2 it says if you exercise this many times a week at this intensity then you are .... What ever it says.

So you have BMR what it takes to breathe, a moderate job activity level, your normal everyday routine then you have 6 days of exercise on top of that.

Thanks to Dan on here he directed a lot of us to fit2 app for iPhone. It will calculate based on your specific needs and ell you where you fall.

Hope this helps.
  • Megdmcda
    Light activity would be a desk job. That is to say sitting a lot. Tat would be close to your everyday norm. Then you throw in six days of exercise. That would make you at a minimum modate activity. I am not sure what a 25c exercise is but you fall. Most Lilly even more active than moderate.
    If you look at the definitions on fit2 it says if you exercise this many times a week at this intensity then you are .... What ever it says.

So you have BMR what it takes to breathe, a moderate job activity level, your normal everyday routine then you have 6 days of exercise on top of that.

Thanks to Dan on here he directed a lot of us to fit2 app for iPhone. It will calculate based on your specific needs and ell you where you fall.

Hope this helps.

yes it does help thank u. and it was suppose to say c25k... its a running/walking app to get u from not running at all to be able to run 5k
  • Megdmcda
    Light activity would be a desk job. That is to say sitting a lot. Tat would be close to your everyday norm. Then you throw in six days of exercise. That would make you at a minimum modate activity. I am not sure what a 25c exercise is but you fall. Most Lilly even more active than moderate.

Hope this helps.
    i'm not finding this app. is that what its called?