A couple NSV's with some pics too!!!

Options
So my boyfriend's sister stayed the night with us last night to be close to my her and my boyfriend's dad in the hospital and as I was leaving for work, she woke up and came out. First words out of her mouth were, "Holy cow! You are looking sooooo good. I mean really, amazing." It really put a huge smile on my face, especially after the bad news and situation with their dad's cancer. It was kind of a crumy night. :(

Then on my way to work, I stopped at the mini mart for my morning hard boiled eggs cuz I always forget to bring some. LOL. The cashier said, "I need to start eating more eggs so I can start looking so slender and fit like you." SLENDER AND FIT!!!!!????? I don't remember the last time I have heard that!!! OMG!

I started at 213 and a size 17/18, XL (sometimes XXL) pant and a XXL shirt. Well, I am now down to a............ DUH DA DUH....... SIZE 8, Medium pant and a medium top!!! Feeling on top of the world right now!

And an even better note, I can tell that I WON'T have any loose skin on my belly once I hit goal and get my abs. My skin is already firm and bouncing back!!! 6-pack here I come!!

Size 8 BABY!!!!
8027827885_80414cd531.jpg
Untitled by amclaws25, on Flickr

Medium head-to-toe!!!!
8027814569_d57db4383e.jpg

8027817861_2bc326fef3.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!