5'11 FEMALES

Options
i'm quite a tall person and most people who I know around the same height are naturally really skinny being a size 6 or 8. I'm just wondering from those that are also tall what your goal weight is and jean size to get inspiration on what I should be aiming for??

Replies

• SandyRaeN
    SandyRaeN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am about 5 8 and a size 6 or an 8. I feel if your body is naturally willowy you could aim for something like that. I for example have an *kitten* so there is no way i could fit in anything less than a 6. When at a size 6 you can count my ribs which is rather unsightly. I would say take a good look at your body and decide how skinny you want to be. There is no point in squeezing in a smaller size that will just look ugly on you.... just some thoughts.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11'' and my goal is to be 180 with a size 14. When I was in high school I was about that size and was very in shape. I couldn't be any smaller because I naturally have hips and curve even when I'm fit.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and currently weigh 218 pounds and am in a size 16 jeans. I am looking to get down to 175 and hopefully a size 10 or 12 jeans.
  • danicanillo
    danicanillo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'11, and my goal is 150-155, and size 8ish. I just had a baby 3 weeks ago, though, so my hips are a bit wider which might affect my pant size goal. I was 170 when i got pregnant, 195 when I delivered, and I'm 177 now. so about 25 to lose here!
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my ultimate goal is 145 (the middle of the "healthy" bmi range for my height, and also exactly half my starting weight). I have been in the upper 150's-160's at this height and was about a size 10/12 (I am a pear shape...) and medium/large tops (that was also before having babies though). I figure 145 would put me comfortably in a size 10 and medium tops.
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0" and honestly not 100% sure what size I am since I usually buy Big Stars or BKEs for jeans since they are long enough. I think in skirts I am about a 10 or 12 though, depending on the cut. Pear shaped to the core. :) I can wear mediums and even some small tops, but still need larges on the bottom because mediums are just a bit snug.

Oh, and I am at 157lbs.
  • semyers30
    Options
    I am exactly 5'11 and go up and down between 155 and 160 (I just started this again and only weigh myself once a week so not to become a slave to the scale). Currently I am between a size 7 and 9. I was 130 lbs about a year ago and a size 3 and looked gross. Goal: 140 and size 6. But being tall means people have a really hard time figuring out just how much you weigh. Even at my heaviest (190) people would say "Oh, you don't need to loose weight. You are so skinny!" I would reply, "Nope...just tall and hide it really well."
  • yadicastillo1
    Options
    hello. im 5'9 and i have 168 lbs. my goal is to reach 155. being toll and skiny is great. you are like a model.
    while you are toller, you get more points. i thing you are good like this. enjoy!!! my size is 8-9
  • KatGalr
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my goal is between 140 - 160lbs
  • shesabattgirl
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is 160, jean size 8-10.
  • sadein
    Options
    i'm quite a tall person and most people who I know around the same height are naturally really skinny being a size 6 or 8. I'm just wondering from those that are also tall what your goal weight is and jean size to get inspiration on what I should be aiming for??

Depends on your bone structure, cut of the clothes, brand, etc. I've been as low as 125 and rarely worn anything smaller than a 10. I have hips and that dictates the size. I'm large busted so on the top I usually wear a 12 or 14 there. My goal right now is to get back to 140. At that weight I wear 10's and 12's.

The thing that really bugs me is, my feet have gotten bigger as I got older, I don't like wearing an 11!
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is about 165. I know I wear like an 11 or 12 at that size (since I was that size in highschool!) So yea! I know it's not the smallest jean size in the world but it never looks the same from one person to the next.
  • janten
    Options
    Tall and intimidating females ITT..don't see 5'11 women a whole lot.
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'11 and currently weigh about 146. My goal weight is 137. I currently wear an 8/10 and would like to be a 6.
  • myth4ever
    Options
    love u all!!!!!
  • sweetie_pi88
    sweetie_pi88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently 196lbs. My goal weight is 165lbs and I'm shooting for a size 10 or 12.
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my goal size is a 14, so I say around 190 to 195, I like my curves. I'll know when I get there.
  • 0katieface0
    Options
    I'm 5'11 (or just shy of it) and I weigh 130 lbs and I wear anywhere between size 4 and size 8. Not looking to lose weight, just tone up and swap some wiggle for muscle.

I have another friend who is vegan, 5'11 and she weighs 125 lbs. I would imagine I could get down there with diet but I don't think I would want to.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'11" (currently 186, had a baby 3 1/2 months ago at 238, 170 pre-baby, 142 pre-engagement). At 142-150 I'm a 6 or 8 depending on the brand, but that was also pre-baby so here's hoping when I get back there that they'll still fit! :-)

41 lbs to go.. then maybe another 10 depending on my body fat %..
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11.75...so I guess 6' lol Currently I'm 213 and I'm in a 14/16. When I was 192 (3 months ago AGHHHHH) I was a solid size 14. I want to get down to 180. Hopefully that will put me in a size 12. Once I reach that goal I will decided if I want to lose more. I doubt if I go below 170 though.