Where are you from?

Options
deejayblitz
deejayblitz Posts: 38 Member
What is good about where you live?

Replies

• kraebear
    Options
    I live about 45 minutes north of Baltimore. I love how we get a fair share of each season. I can walk outside and it feels so peaceful. I love how, if I feel the need, I can take a 2 minute drive and relax next to a waterfall in the middle of the wood.
  • deejayblitz
    deejayblitz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That sounds pretty sweet
  • kraebear
    Options
    I assure you, it's freaking awesome.
  • kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I live in Rhode Island. We get all 4 seasons here, -5 in the winter at times, and 100 in the summer, fall is beautiful. I live within a 1 hour radius of all the major New England sports teams. I also live within an hour of 3-4 beaches. And a drive to the White Mountains is a few hours. Love it up here!!!
  • awesomek001
    awesomek001 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Close to the mountains but also have all the amenities of urban living. Canadian, eh - - but don't have the extreme cold because of our chinooks. Love my city!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    San Diego, born and raised.

Do I really have to explain? :)
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hawaii! rain or sunshine, its gorgeous. its easy to go out year round and get some exercise (without having to deal with layers). andddd there is nothing more therapeutic than the beach!

that being said, its way too expensive o_O i probably wont be here much longer lol
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Northern MN. Pretty "white bread" community. Conservative. Small town with easy access to a lot of country.

Can be bad once in a while. Usually is GREAT.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    wisconsin... it's quiet
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Wellington, New Zealand!!!! It's windy and the weather isn't great but it's great wee city and I love it.