Hi! I'm new here....

and just wanted to introduce myself! I am about start a weight loss and fitness journey and I hope to gain support and guidance from the online community here! I've heard great things about MFP and I'm hoping to see great results using this tool.
I am 26 years old...weighing around 175lbs at 5 foot 9 inches. My goal weight is 140lbs or a size 5. Whichever comes quicker. I'm looking to be at my goal weight/size by May 2013. I plan to start the "Insanity" workout program within the next few weeks to aid in my weight loss and toning. I'm open to any advice from people that have successfully lost weight using MFP. I'm super excited and super pumped!!!!!

~Jacquelyn

Replies

• Hi Jacquelyn..Welcome !! Our goal's are similiar ...I have 5/6 size Gap cords just calling my name. I can't wait to tuck my blouse into those jeans...& a skinny belt too ..look out! Good luck & feel free to add me. I would be glad to offer my support. :smile:
  • bellybuster118
    bellybuster118 Posts: 7 Member
    yasssssss! i can see it now! skinnys with tight tank top in the spring! lol. i'm soooo determined to do this and actually stick with it! my main thing is exercising....i loathe it but i know its necessary. i'm pretty stoked about starting the insanity in a few weeks...for now i plan to regulate my diet and calorie intake. i already eat pretty "clean" just need to tighten up a bit here and there....(salt, sugar, fat intake). I'm not toooo bad on fat but i love olive oil and butter! lol...i'm getting better with salt and pretty good with sugar! geez...this thing is more like college science lol