do u wanna? ;)

ok so i have trouble figuring out my activity level...not including excercises i'm pretty sedentary except for house cleaning days or walking to the store and what not.... now i'm gonna write out the excercise schedule i do that i stick to pretty regularly.. i miss a day rarely but here it is
monday. 10 min of intense calisthenics (push-ups sit ups, lunges etc)
c25k whatever week i happen to be on and 20 min yoga routine
tues- 15 min int. calisthnics in the morning and then again in the evening w a 40 min yoga routine....and to clarify its not one of the meditating type yoga's i break out in a good sweat w these.
wed- same as monday
thurs same as tues
frid.. same as mon and wed
saturday 40-60 min yoga
sun rest day excluding any walk i might take

this is the strict schedule... on any of these days i might have extra from dancing anywhere from 30 up to 2 hrs..

so w that all wrote out my question is what would u classify my activity level as.
sedentary
lightly active
moderately active
very active
i think there is another one but i'm thinking either lightly or moderately but i could be wrong . so what do u think,, if ur like me and think maybe one or another let me know which one u lean more towards.. thank you

Replies

• Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddd bump :grumble:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    So here's what I do. I chose sedentary activity level. Then when ever I workout I log my calories and I eat them all back. When I go for walks over an hour I log half the time I walked for... That way I don't have to worry about an accurate activity level.

If you don't want to worry about eating back your calories, I would say moderate.
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    So here's what I do. I chose sedentary activity level. Then when ever I workout I log my calories and I eat them all back. When I go for walks over an hour I log half the time I walked for... That way I don't have to worry about an accurate activity level.

If you don't want to worry about eating back your calories, I would say moderate.
    ok great. :) thank u so much.
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    When I chose my activity level.....I chose it based on my life style when I'm "not" working out.....on the days I work, I am on my feet the good majority of the day (7-8 hours).....the sitte actually gives some decent categories to help choose the activity level ;)

Now, if you were an active walker, workout type before registering, you may want to "up" the level to the "athlete" level ;)