Darn you JURY DUTY!

Options
It really screwed up my day, I didn't have time to pack myself a lunch because I needed to leave the house at the crack of dawn to beat the early morning commute and I didn't have many lunch choices and therefore made a terrible calorie choice and by the end of the day I was so wiped out from running from one courthouse to the next I had no energy to go to the gym afterwards :( In conclusion, Jury Duty is like doggie dootie!!

Replies

• meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I have never had to do it knock on wood tomorrow is a new day :)
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Jury Duty, Jury Duty, Jury Duty, Black Mail, Pink Slip, Chain Letter, Eviction Notice, Jury Duty, Jury Duty, Jury Duty, whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. If you don't get the reference I look like a goof ball.
  • _granola
    Options
    I actually liked being on a jury. I think it's a really important civic responsibility we have.
  • AnnaGalbina
    AnnaGalbina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind the whole process actually, I just hate the fact that I didn't have any healthier food options available and that I didn't plan ahead for it. It just threw me off of what was a pretty good week. But just like Meeper123 said tomorrow is a new day, really hoping I won't screw it up this time around haha