new to fitness pal

Options
hi, I am laurie hoping to lose 30 lbs..just taking it a day at a time! I love this program, 2nd week and haven't missed a day of keeping track!

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    hi, I am laurie hoping to lose 30 lbs..just taking it a day at a time! I love this program, 2nd week and haven't missed a day of keeping track!

Welcome Laurie. I'm Bobbie. Never give up. I'm almost 52 and I lost 60 lbs and gained muscle and you can too!) --> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/740340-i-lost-60-lbs-at-age-51-anyone-can-any-workout
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! It is a great site - I am addicted...lol.. feel free to add me as a friend if you like :-D
  • amber_ogle82
    amber_ogle82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Laurie!
    I am Amber from Texas and I am also new to MFP!! I am looking to lose 30-40lbs. Looking forward to this journey:) Can't wait to meet people who are on the weight loss train as well:)
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Been back for a month almost 12 lbs lost anyone feel free to add me if you like :)
  • sidney_c77
    sidney_c77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new myself!
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Hey Laurie!!!!
    I am Zalak from India and I also ant to lose 30 to 40 lbs but my first main target is 30lbs.
    So for co operation you can add me!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • payeldutta
    payeldutta Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is a great tool my friend which will help you track food, exercise and will also let u know approx how much you would be weighing in another few weeks based on your food trend. So keep adding daily routine of your food and exercise and you will see the basic result in a month itself.
  • Brizhe
    Brizhe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Brizhe, :smile:

My goal is to lose 120lbs in 1 year and 2 months. I joined about 2 weeks ago. I'm loving this site and the mobile app especially the bar scan, it makes all the difference.

Good Luck to us all!
  • Sh00z
    Sh00z Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i am also from california..central !