FREE FOOD

Options
Helloo all!

I received a voucher from http://www.graze.com that allows the recipient to have a free box from Graze. That's right, completely free! Lots of nutritional healty foods over there, and you get a nice surprise eac htime a box arrives.

Anyway, here is the voucher:

DJCTQJ32

I received my first box today (free!) and it came with pineapple, olives (yum!) and some hazelnuts (given away).

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!!! AMAZING.. Getting mine next Wednesday.. exciting stuff!! Thanks! x
  • thricewiser
    Options
    You're welcome! Just remember that if you don't want to continue then cancel your next box when you receive your first.
  • tanyewest
    Options
    I really wanted to do this but was gutted to find out they wanted my card details (even though I know they don't charge you for the first box, I am very wiery as I have had my card details stolen before!)

Boo :frown:
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    Fab! I have ordered mine to be delivered on Saturday! I cannot wait! What type of box did you order? I have gone for the nibble box!
  • thricewiser
    Options
    I went for the fruit box, and it was YUMMY! Looking forward to next week's already! And! The second box is half price!
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Fab! I have ordered mine to be delivered on Saturday! I cannot wait! What type of box did you order? I have gone for the nibble box!

Gone for the fruit box!! It would be good if they had a little more choice on the fresh fruit front but still.. pretty gooood!! cant wait for it.. PLus it will be my first day back to work after a horrible food weekend + mon,tues in nottingham.. so im looking forward to a healthy munch!

does it give the calorie content on the box thericewiser?????
  • thricewiser
    Options
    It does! Each item comes with it's own list of nutritional facts. Also, when I went to put in my Pineapple from this morning, it had already been added to MFP!

WINNER
  • BlueLikeJazz
    BlueLikeJazz Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take a wild guess that they don't deliver in the US huh? :(:(:( This looked really good!
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    Woo!! I got my nibble box, had dried plums, wasabi peanuts, hazlenuts and yin and yang mix. Thricewiser, how do you suppose it was already added to your MFP? That's very clever!!
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Just got mine today! Its sooo cute...

Grapes
    Lemon infused rasins and nut mix :)
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    Mine did not come in today's post. :-(
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Wow - I went out to look at the website because I was curious... I don't think we have anything like that here in the US! I wish we did!