Disney films

Options
HotMummyMission
HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
Oh I loveeee Disney films sooo much my daughter is now at the stage she has gotta belle dress on little heels and dancing a round to beauty and the beast tale as old as time song.. I am dyeing to get up an join her but she won't let me hahah why don't they make them like they use too ayy... My all time faves are beauty and the beast, sleeping beauty , Cinderella and little mermaid <3 what's yours? Xxx

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Probably Beauty and the Beast too. I don't think they'll top that one. But I did really like Hunchback of Notre Dame and I think it was completely underrated.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    BTW, check out "Nick Pitera One Man Disney Movie" on YouTube. It's pretty fun.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    i :heart: Disney !!
  • Ashleighkitty
    Ashleighkitty Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The Little Mermaid, I watched at least 4 times a day when I was little. My poor mum..haha but I still watch them now at 22 :P and will continue to! I can't wait to have kids and watch them again and again :P I also liked the aristocats..but only because they're so cute haha xx
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Backing Hunchback of Notre Dame. I could write a thesis on that movie, there is SO much going on there. Nothing like a genocidal lust-mad old guy in a disney movie. Also the music was phenomenal.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    The Little Mermaid, I watched at least 4 times a day when I was little. My poor mum..haha but I still watch them now at 22 :P and will continue to! I can't wait to have kids and watch them again and again :P I also liked the aristocats..but only because they're so cute haha xx
    my daughter is 2 and al we watch all day is the aristocats and beauty and the beast hahah ... They make me sooo happy <3
  • Amandajean2591
    Options
    defintley beauty and the beast. it my all time fav movie
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Lion King;
    Aladdin;

Mostly because they are from my childhood
  • kraebear
    Options
    The lion king is my all time favorite. Runners up are beauty and the beast and tangled. I also love Anastasia (not Disney but its still great but under rated)
  • kraebear
    Options
    And Pocahontas!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Backing Hunchback of Notre Dame. I could write a thesis on that movie, there is SO much going on there. Nothing like a genocidal lust-mad old guy in a disney movie. Also the music was phenomenal.
    I use to be scared of him but it is a really good film x
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Beauty and the Beast, I also like The Little Mermaid and Aladdin.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    All of them!

I was and still am a Disney junkie.
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    As I keep telling my daughter (she's 21) you're never too old for Disney. I love a good disney film, but my fave has to be beauty and the beast. :)
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    I would give anything to look like belle hahah so romantic if only everyday life was like that ay :( boooooooo xx
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Lion King
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Bambi :P
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    My last name is Winnie so it's kind of required that I like Winnie The Pooh but my user name reflects my fav, The Incredibles. We just did 9 days in Disney in August and we already want to go back.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    My last name is Winnie so it's kind of required that I like Winnie The Pooh but my user name reflects my fav, The Incredibles. We just did 9 days in Disney in August and we already want to go back.
    my girl will be 3 and a half in September wer doing the Disney cruise and stay I can't wait iv never been to America befor x
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Mulan