Just for Fun - "You look like...!"

Options
124»

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I used to get Catherine Zeta Jones all the time . Never saw it myself. I got Betty Paige the other day but I think that may have been due to his massive alcohol consumption lol

You actually do look like CZJ though! Very pretty!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Anyone with pale skin and dark hair. Seriously.

Oh and someone said I look like some chick from Real Housewives of Orange County. That made me a bit stabby.

That would make me stabby too....

And yes, *Kate Winslet. Whoops. I'm still not seeing it too much. Maybe it's the five-finger forehead we both have. :glasses:

You look like Kate when she was in Eternal Sunshine. Of course, you're making a goofy face in your av. but from what I can tell :P

HAHAHA, I love it!!!

tumblr_la1nistfem1qc0ptyo1_500.jpg

and this one but it's too large to post:

http://moviesayings.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kate-winslet-eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless-mind.png
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I get Alanis Morisette (sp?) all the effing time. I don't see it.

I thought you were Alanis Morrisette. I was going to send you my copy of "Jagged Little Pill " to autograph.
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I get Maggie Gyllenhaal a lot. Complete strangers stop me on the street to say it.
    PMjos.jpg Maggie
    1x40f.jpg Me
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Jamie Hyneman.. but it's just the moustache/bald head/glasses. I just WISH I had easy access to thermite.
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have in the past been told i look like drew barrymore and tori spelling... really?! Not sure how to take that ... :)